Simple and easy to use. Save and recover the tabs whenever you want, in just one click, and without pop-ups.
Simple, flexible and easy to use! Save, restore and manage your navigation tabs and sessions. Save your tabs and sessions for later on the top of Chrome browser or on Chrome's bookmark bar. Use this add-on to save and prevent Chrome browser from consuming resources and memory RAM from your computer. Simple Tab Manager can be your best buddy to manage tabs and save memory! Uses: - Save sessions for later. - Memory saver: Natural tab memory saver in each save. - Panic Button: when surfing when you shouldn't. Features: Simple Tab Saver offers two different working options: - Simple: Save and retrieve your navigation tabs with a click. - Only save: Tabs are saved in the bookmarks when click. Commands: This tab manager can also work with commands. Use Ctrl + U or ⌘ + U to activate the extension without clicking, this command can be edited. Privacy: - Simple Tab Saver does NOT track your web activity. - Simple Tab Saver saves your tabs and sessions on Chrome database when the button or command is used. - Your information (tabs and sessions) are always saved and used locally. Permissions: Permissions: tabs, storage, bookmarks and notifications necessary to guarantee the basic operation of the extension. Simple Tab Saver uses Google Analytics to improve the user experience. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Code, changelog and bug report on GitHub: https://github.com/Pedroos46/TabSaver
- (2022-09-07) Florian Becker: One click and all tabs are gone, just saying "chrome-extension://xxxxxxxx".....how do i get my tabs back? is this a bad joke?
- (2022-09-07) Johnny Sun: Simple, No fancy features, Works as advertised
- (2022-02-05) Javier Marin: No guardó la cantidad de pestañas pero me borró las direcciones... ahora no puedo acceder a ninguna de las paginas guardadas.
- (2022-02-03) emrah yalcin: first, i thought all are gone but then figured it out. it is a little bit tricky to be used to. be patient and read carefully
- (2021-09-28) Volodymyr Melnyk: Instead of saving the tabs, the application closed them all, and with them the results of my many hours of work. Instead of the saved tabs, there was a link to some non-opening addresses and a lot of empty folders. A terrible app, it belongs in the trash!
- (2021-05-07) jcdt vv: Me gusta mucho esta extensión, solo hecho en falta la opción de poder guardar un grupo de pestañas, tanto a la derecha como a la izquierda de la pestaña actual. Concretamente hace lo que promete y lo hace bien.
- (2021-02-04) Phoenix Armstrong: This extension works horribly. Do not download it. There are no instructions on how to retrieve saved tabs.
- (2021-01-07) Robert Dearborn: I used to love this extension, but now it just doesnt actually work
- (2020-10-20) Candie: 1 click to save them and 1 click to lose them...all in less than a second. That's what happen to me!! Really made me angry as I had some tabs on there that I still needed! ONLY try this with useless tabs first, otherwise, you may lose some important tabs if you rely on this extension. Gggggrrrrrr!!!
- (2020-10-07) Serge tkint: Simple & Good. Just do what it is supposed to do: in 1 click saves all your tabs / 1 click and reopens all your saved tabs (even after reboot) Lets hope it stays for free :-)
- (2020-02-25) Ariadna Cortés Puig: Molt util, que bé que sigui gratis!!!!