Adds a button to create a task in 2Do for the current tab.
This Chrome Extension allows you to easily create tasks in 2Do for the current tab. It will use the title as name of the task and add an URL action for the current tab. Any selected text on the current page will be added as note to the task. This extension requires the 2Do app to be installed (http://www.2doapp.com/)
- (2018-05-21) Pieter Haijen: it just works!
- (2018-03-14) Brandon Glenn: Wow! I doubtfully performed a Google search for an "Add to 2Do" Chrome extension, and here was this gem! I love how highlighted text becomes the note of the to-do item. Brilliant! Thank you so much for a simple and effective app that enhances productivity.
- (2017-06-10) David C: I was having trouble and contacted the dev. He updated it. Also noticed recent GitHub commit that URLs will now be added to Action instead of just Notes. This will be great to be able to use shortcut (default P) to open the link, instead of having to open the Note and click on the link.
- (2017-05-07) Stefan Steigerwald: thank you working again!
- (2017-05-05) Jamie Shiller: The extensions works great now! I emailed the developer and he quickly updated the code. It can also be installed for the Opera browser.
- (2017-05-02) Bart Kuiper: Does not work for me.
- (2017-04-04) Alex U: Simply not works on last 2Do at least
- (2017-04-02) ELIELTON MORAIS: Não esta abrindo..
- (2017-01-02) Mike Duffy: Handy extension! Is there any reason that the URL cannot be assigned to the URL field of the task? Another great future enhancement would be the ability to select tags (or default tags) for the task. Thanks!
- (2016-11-03) 猪我是: only for mac？
- (2016-11-01) Andrew F: Simple and works perfectly. Thanks for this.