Creates a banner at the top of the page to flag what instance you are currently in. **NEW** You now have the ability to set your…
Creates a banner at the top of the page to flag what instance you are currently in. **NEW** You now have the ability to set your own colours!!!! This Chrome Extension now includes a nice new box, which will enable you to change to any CSS allowed Colour or Hex Code.
- (2019-06-04) Sam Kell: Perfect Chrome Extension for Classic! Would be great if this could colour code for Lightning as their banner is the same colour so when flicking through multiple Tabs and environments it would be easier to identify Environments by colour!
- (2017-11-07) Nicola Mitcham: Does exactly what it says on the tin.
- (2017-02-03) Nadina Lisbon: It's great that a glance you can know exactly which instance your working in. Love the new update that allows you to control the color for each instance.
- (2016-09-18) Matt Wanchap: After accidentally deleting a bunch of stuff in our production org (because I had a sandbox in another tab, and got them confused), I found this fantastic extension and and I'm sure it's probably saved my butt a whole bunch of times since then.
- (2018-06-13, v:4.2) Melinda Michaelis: Not working
Hi - This is not working; nothing happens. Help? Thank you.
- (2018-05-10, v:4.2) Raghavan Rajendran: Its not working after salesforce update
This extension is not working after salesforce upgrade.
- (2018-03-30, v:4.2) Nathan Graber: banner covers up floating report columns
Love this extension, except when I scroll down on a report, the colored banner covers up the floating report column headers.
- (2017-12-25, v:4.2) Classic only?
Tried on LEX, no luck. Works on Classic, tho.
- (2017-08-07, v:4.2) Ankan Mondal: Not Working
Hi, I have tried to login with login.salesforce.com but its not showing any highlights. Could you please help me ?
- (2017-05-15, v:4.2) Roy Peter: Do we have the list of colors used in Instance flag
Dear Team, Do we have the list of colors which can be used in Instance Flag. Regards, Katriel.
- (2016-12-06, v:2.1) Nadina Lisbon: Banner Tweaks
Hello, I noticed with the new update that the search box is now covered with the banner in both the production and sandbox instances. Can you make the height 15px for now to ensure search box is not covered. For future improvement it would be great if user could control the color, size and text of the banner. thank-you so much for your time and effort.
- (2016-12-06, v:2.0) Linus Twizell: Covers top of screen
Hi, Since the last update the bar covers the search box, the app selector and access to Setup! Urgent fix required - will have to disable for now :(
- (2016-12-06, v:2.0) timaqu: banner
it show up over my search box in Salesforce
- (2016-09-20, v:1.4) Matt Wanchap: Live salesforce?
Another suggestion: Perhaps add a similar element to a live salesforce instance too, to differentiate it from sandboxes?
- (2016-09-18, v:1.4) Matt Wanchap: A couple of suggestions
Hey there, Thanks so much for this extension, it's so simple but incredibly helpful! I have a couple of suggestions that I think you could consider, to make it even better (in my humble opinion): 1) Since you're already modifying pageMsg CSS, you could make it even more noticeable, for example: mainDiv.style.height="28px"; mainDiv.style.fontSize="large"; mainDiv.style.backgroundColor="blue"; mainDiv.style.left="-270px"; the "left" change just makes it a bit easier to click the menu in the top right 2) If you want to be really awesome, allow the user to set their own custom css ;) 3) Different background colors for each sandbox?