Disables Youtube Keyboard Shortcuts and Hotkeys
Simple Chrome extension that disables Youtube keyboard shortcuts by preventing focus on the video. Source: https://github.com/kleutzinger/youtube-disable-keys
- (2020-12-30) Steve Rand: Seems to work. Now when I press Home and have a youtube tab in focus (multi screen setup) I no longer start the video from the beginning! Pause still works, the numbers across the top of the keyboard still seem to activate... Not sure if this is supposed to block ALL keyboard shortcuts or just some.
- (2019-10-10) Trey Holst: As the other reviewers noted, this extension does nothing which is exactly what I wanted. I have a keystroke to save favorites which keeps popping up when I scan in a 2D barcode and I just want Google to do nothing when this happens. I assign this to the CTRL+D keystroke and it effectively disables that functionality. It will also work with any other keystroke issues you may run into like CTRL+Shift+Q which closes all active tabs without any warning if you accidentally hit it when trying to do CTRL+Shift+Tab to go back to the previous tab.
- (2019-05-14) Xandokan815: This extension does nothing. Wasting time
- (2019-04-25) Christopher Ellis: Does Nothing.
- (2019-03-01) Phillip Schmeling: garbage. doesn't work. doesn't even do anything.
- (2019-02-14) Iman Nurmansyah: not work
- (2019-01-10) Thomas Wiecki: Doesn't seem to work.
- (2019-01-20, v:0.0.0.2) doesn't work