This extension inserts a table of any size into a Gmail compose body.
Insert HTML tables of any size and column/row number into Gmail messages.
- (2021-02-02) Dimitris Spiroudis: It appears not to work in greek gmail
- (2020-01-02) Sturgeon Bay Historical Society Executive Director: The table appeared to be inserted. I filled in all the columns and rows with necessary data and sent my gmail. Yet when looked at the email in my sent items, all data was scrunched together, no lines, no columns, no separations at all.
- (2019-12-24) Stefano Ghezzi: non funziona. Browser in italiano, mi sembra di capire che funzioni solo in inglese e spagnolo
- (2018-06-25) Madalena Vieira: não funciona.
- (2018-05-31) 황용훈: it doesn't work!
- (2018-05-16) Carolina Dueñas Berrocal: Really bad. I can't insert a table. There is a message: "That doesn't appear to be a message body..."
- (2017-12-26) Marlon Statler: Don't work
- (2017-07-20) Argentina Alatorre: no sirve
- (2016-03-01) Deise Villegas: Didn't work.
- (2016-01-10) Works as advertised. Would be better if it also inserted horizontal rules <hr> and there was an option for a black only icon to match the other chrome icons.
- (2021-01-26, v:2.3) Mimi Sidwell: column line moves as I type text in one box
I like a simple table where I can enter text in two columns so customers don't have to scroll so far down to see a list of products for example. I entered 2 columns and 1 row. As I start typing text in one box, it moves the line between the two columns over towards the end of the other. How can I "set" the two columns so the width doesn't move and I can enter text?
- (2020-05-07, v:2.3) Luis Pontes: Ability to set the default rows and columns.
Hi, I love this extension. I use it all the time. I just have another simple request to make it a bit better. Can you provide some kind of setting that allows me to set the default values for rows and columns. I always find that I'm created 2-column tables with 2 to 4 rows. Almost always a 2-column table for comparing before and after content. It would be so much better for me if I could specify that I want 2 columns to be the default Also, if I could add a row to a table after inserting it, that would also be fantastic. Best regards, LP
- (2020-01-16, v:2.3) Luis Pontes: Cell content alignment
I would like you to add the ability to align the content within a cell to the top of the cell. For example if you have a table with two cells and a picture in each cell. The picture in cell 2 is larger than the picture in cell 1. When this happens, the picture in cell 1 is centered (vertically), and I want the ability to top-align the picture instead. Also please add a feature to control the thickness of the table borders (including a setting for 0 so that they appear invisible).