Simple working time counter
Automatically starts together with the browser. You can set workday duration in the settings. If you want to edit time just press the pause button, input time which you need and press the start button. When time is over the counter icon will be highlighted in red. What's new: 2.0.0 - • New design of statistics page • Updated logic of control buttons in the popup • Updated login of reset button • Added donation button • Bug fixes 1.2.1 - • Bug fixes 1.2.0 - • Redesigned statistics chart • Ability to show overtimes on the chart • Fixes and performance improvements 1.1.0 - • Dark theme is here! It will be enabled automatically if you have the latest browser version and enabled dark theme in your OS 1.0.1 - • Ability to see the time for the current day in settings • Fix reset button behavior 1.0.0 - • New settings page • Statistic for current week • Redesign
- (2021-04-01) Justinas Gražulis: It looks like a very nice and simple extension, but it just always starts counting time automatically, which causes me to uninstall it. I never get my time counted correctly since I don't have proper control of timer...
- (2020-02-12) Markus R: would be useful to get some easy way to save & export the all-time worktime stats.
- (2019-08-21) Wonderful World: it's a good Extension
- (2018-06-14) Anastasia Artemchuk: Simple and usefull
- (2020-01-17, v:1.2.1) Bu Keci: Timer reset
Does the time i stop at stay there until i continue / reset or will it reset itself after a while?