Some simple interface improvements for Jira
Jira is a great tool for issue and project tracking but sometimes the interface can be frustrating. This extension includes various modifications to improve the usability and visibility of Jira interfaces. version 0.1 (April 2017) includes : - Horizontal scroll for Kanban Boards - Horizontal scroll for Board Settings -> Columns screen version 0.1.2 (April 2017): Detail View takes up 1/2 of screen (default is 400px) Icons made by Prosymbols (http://www.flaticon.com/authors/prosymbols) from www.flaticon.com.
- (2021-10-26) Jörg Lautenschlager: Works like a charme. I can finally scroll the kanban board and even large boards are usable now.
- (2020-03-25) Andrew Antykov: Launched once. Than disappear (( Re-install didn't help.
- (2018-10-18) Josie Starkie: It's not working, nothing happens once I have installed it and refreshed page.
- (2020-03-25, v:0.1.2) Andrew Antykov: Doesn't work.
Mac Os - Chrome (Version 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)) Worked for a while. Then disappear.
- (2018-03-13, v:0.1.2) Daniel Wardin: Recrutiment Boards
Could you do the same for recruitment boards (business type projects.) It works great on coding style projects but the columns for recruitment projects are still squashed - I imagine they're using different classes and identifiers. Would be immensely useful if it's an easy change.
- (2017-08-22, v:0.1.2) Michael Brown: Doesn't do anything
I reloaded the page and still can there is nothing happening.
- (2017-08-08, v:0.1.2) EntreLeadership Team: Nothing happens when I click the rocket
I have turned off pop-ups for Jira, and allowed everything on my Jira board. I have reinstalled the add-in as well. Nothing happens when I click the rocket. Please help! Cheryl DeNeve [email protected]