Various improvements to FetLife's user interface...
Improves the FetLife user interface. FetLife+ group - https://fetlife.com/groups/116814 - no need to join or post. All features have options to control them, use only what you want! * Add a Badge showing notification counts. * Notification popups on messages etc. * Bookmark system within FetLife. * Highlight new feed items. * Hide feed types on a per-user basis. * Graphical navigation icons. * Fix K&P navigation bar. * Choose default target of the K&P link. * Choose default target of the Main Feed link. * Block all content relating to blocked users (including comments and mentions). * Themes (well, a single bad one - please help out, I'm bad at that part!!) * NSFW mode to blur avatars * Event pages can create Google Calendar events This is a work in progress, so will be updated over time, please report any bugs to fix and ideas for me to add... Please support FetLife too, which gives a full "gag" ability among other things (this will never replace that).
- (2019-08-10) Wolfie Wolfpurplemoon: Finally found an extension with a light theme for fetlife, it's not perfect but at least I can read text on the site now!
- (2018-08-23) Jeremy Meyers: Needs some CSS cleanup for newer versions of the site as well as a way to turn on/off the "report consent violation" modifier. Is that still a thing anymore? (the reporting structure, not consent violations)
- (2015-03-06) Ray RedSpider: All it needs now is to actually open Fetlife in a browser when I click it.... EDIT: aaaaaaand ya listened. Awesome. Not only that, but you exceeded my request, because the menu that appears so that it opens FetLife onto the page I want... total plus. Five stars now!
- (2017-12-12, v:2.1.2) Petter-André Dølplads Johansson: Editing Fetlife bookmarks
Hi, There's no way to remove bookmarked profiles that have deleted their profiles since they were added. A way to edit your bookmarks would be nice, maybe even to group them in various "folders"?
- (2017-08-02, v:2.1.2) Phillip Vector: Green bar blocking numbers
- (2017-07-03, v:2.1.2) Jeremy Meyers: "Consent Violation"
Is there a way to either turn off the consent violation display or make it visually less intrusive? Most of the text on my main page now is "(Report a consent violation by xxx)" since it shows up both next to user icons on the feed as well as whenever a new username shows up on my feed (i.e. when a friend adds a new friend)
- (2016-07-26, v:2.1.0) Rémy S: Opening new messages
Useful extension, thanks. I added it because when I formated my mac, I somehow couldn't activate the notifications on chrome. I really liked on it to be able to go straight to the message when I received a notification. Would it be possible to activate this too, instead of going only to the inbox message? it's no big deal, but it would save a click on each message :)
- (2016-03-26, v:2.0.9) hiding blocked user comments
I added this extension to hide comments from and mentions of blocked users on my feed and on my friends pages, but it doesn't seem to work? I don't know if maybe it only works on the feed, and not on other user's pages, so that's why when I tried to verify whether it was working it appeared not to be.
- (2015-04-03, v:2.0.8) Cyndal Potter: Themes?
Can you make it so I can change the Fetlife color scheme to black text on white background? I can't read very well the way it is :( Thanks for this awesome plugin! Good stuff!