A clock for your browser
* Lives in the toolbar. * Minimalist and lightweight. * High resolution. * 12 or 24 hour. * Source code available at https://github.com/kalman/chrome-extensions/tree/master/browser-clock.
- (2020-12-16) Samuel Vásquez Lara: Me encanto! Es súper practico y compacto, además es gratis :D I leved it! It's very compact and practice, and it is free! :D
- (2018-03-05) dong-x_辛旭东: Good!No problem,normal work,If can join the Hourly Time Announcement(Desktop notification),It is more perfect.Thank you!
- (2016-09-22) Was working up until a week or so ago. No hangs on one time... Is this since Chrome update maybe? Please update app so it works please...
- (2016-06-08) Karen Hamer: Loved it...while it was working. Got hung up and stuck on one time. Back to the drawing board guys.
- (2016-05-16) Stéphane Tsacas: It's stuck at 5:36. New bug, old bug, Chrome problem, I don't know, but that sucks.
- (2015-11-09) Olivier Pötgen: Very nice! And the extension does not request any permissions. This replaces now my old toolbar clock :) Thanks for your work!
- (2015-08-08) Ron Hewlett: Simple, easy, compact, and it works -- exactly what I was looking for.
- (2015-02-19) D-DUB: Very clean. Add it and forget it until you need it :). Works great while working with two monitors so you don't look past the time of having to glance down at your Rolex.
- (2014-07-17) john mcdermott: finally, no messing around ,
- (2014-06-14) Jamie White: A nice clean easy to read Hi-res clock, could do with an AM-PM/24H option though. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Now comes with 24H setting. Upped to 5 stars!