Converting selected PMID to Endnote
How can I download and import references from PubMed's website? Pubmed2Endnote easily convert your Reference from PubMed to EndNote database. In addition to existing PubMed search results, this extension will add direct link to download Endnote citation. Feature Log: - v1.1, support multiple citations (selected/all) export
- (2017-01-27) Base ASTRE: Doesn't work anymore
- (2016-10-16) Nicholas Chong: does not work
- (2016-10-13) Omid jaan: Yes does not work on chrome at all
- (2016-08-23) Natty Chalermpalanupap: Doesn't work, button does't appear and the extension is greyed out on the browser.
- (2016-08-11) Shicheng Guo: not working at all (Aug,2016)
- (2016-01-17) Mujahid Iqbal: very cool
- (2016-01-13) huang yinghua: always help me to grab preference easily! thanks!
- (2015-12-22) Reto Auer: Very cool, spares me the hassle to import from endnote. Thanks!
- (2015-09-10) Kelly Arps: I used to be able to import entire Pubmed collections into Endnote, but now this feature is no longer available. If this is fixed, I will love the plug in again!
- (2015-03-04) Haitham El-Sikhry: BECAREFUL .. It mixes the PMCID and the PMID numbers. PMCID field is always wrong showing the PMID instead, so you will need to update the reference in EndNote each time to correct this. Developer, please fix this bug. Hopefuly it is an easy to fix one.
- (2014-12-31) raghavendra huchchannavar: As the name suggests, it works only with pubmed, but works great.. Would have been more happy if it worked for other sites
- (2014-03-07) Lúcia da Silveira: Não possibilita salvar ou incluir o artigo pela url do crhome para o endnote. ou seja inútil...
- (2014-03-01) Kari Sinkko: It only works with pubmed.gov website which is a bit to specific for my needs. But it does work for that website.
- (2013-04-16) Juok Park: Easy and convinient
- (2013-04-14) Jane Renee: version 6 worked great. i'd click the button and paste in my document. i click the button and nothing happens. i'm guessing the button should be in color to show it's active. it's in gray scale. in word it wants to take me to a library. very frustrating. can't get my paper done without citations.