Unclutter your browser by putting away tabs and coming back to them later.
Sesh lets you unclutter your browsing session by putting away tabs you don't need now and letting you come back to them later. To use Sesh, click on the extension icon. You can then store the current tab or all tabs in the current window. Storing tabs puts them away, clearing up space for you to do other things. To get back to a saved tab or set of tabs, just click on it, and it will be opened and removed from storage. To sync your stored tabs across different computers, just enable Chrome sync and you'll be good to go. (Chrome sync instructions here; make sure to enable bookmark sync: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=185277) Some icons copyright Yusuke Kamiyamane (http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/).
- (2019-07-11) Slava Trush: Very cool
- (2018-06-18) Alfred Zou: Amazing extension. Much better than popular bookmarking extensions. Thanks so much Yuji for fixing the extension for the latest chrome version.
- (2018-05-31) TheDesertKing: I am using this extension since 2013. Absolutely love the simplicity of it. Unfortunately with the latest update of Chrome, it gives invalid manifest error. Can you fix this issue so it can be reinstalled again. Thanks :)
- (2015-11-20) David French: I just love the simplicity of this tool.
- (2015-04-21) Reaper AOD: This is the best extension for chrome, it makes the entire saving things to favorite as easy as clicking save, instead of opening a new page, having a limit of what you can aways have on hand...and the "Save all tabs in window" function is beautifull i hope more people see this. IDEA, you could add a Lock-in button and a Favorite button right next to the tabs, the Lock-in button would make you able to open the tab without erasing it from SESH, and the favorite button would make it to appear on the top of the list.
- (2014-06-05) Stops halfway sometimes when saving all tabs in a window. You have to focus last tab in window *before* saving to make it work.
- (2014-04-10) MsnM: best extension ever
- (2014-04-04) Елена Базылюк: Cool
- (2014-04-03) Vyache T: the best (не могу найти ваше приложение с другого компьютера в приложениях Chrome, лучший проект)
- (2013-03-14) john warren: I've been using his Extension for absolutely ages (probably since it first came out). What I'd really like to see is a "Search" function eg I might have several bookmarks over time for Android Apps. It would be great if I could type in "Android Apps, and have all the relevant entries there in one bunch! Is there any chance of this happening?
- (2012-02-22) Scott M: So useful when working on a project that I am coming back to later, but don't want to look at the clutter
- (2011-12-19) Jon Sovey: This is great solution for myself. I often have groups of tabs of a related topic open and dont want to close them out for future use. Now I don't have to leave them open. Pros: Simple interface Quick to use Auto closes the group of tabs you store so you dont have to. Cons: Once you restore the tab or group it's out of storage and you have to restore it once your done. No way of updating or adding tabs once stored