This extension lets you automatically replay (loop) videos on Youtube, Dailymotion and other sites that use HTML5
A browser action button should appear on the right of the URL bar. Click the action button once to toggle automatic replay for the video; click twice to disable it.
- (2020-12-30) Danny Dinh: Such a simple extension! I went to Dailymotion and YouTube, clicked the icon, and it infinitely looped the video I wanted to watch! Note: There will be the number "1" that pops up when you click the icon that indicates you are looping the video, but it disappears if you are not on the tab. No worries: the video will still loop, but the "1" is just invisible. You can check this by clicking on the icon again: if it does not indicate the "1" the first click, then it is merely invisible but still looping.
- (2020-11-18) Ruban Prasanna: It Worked! Thank you, google! You are the best, google!
- (2019-01-14) Isabella Graham: Works great on vimeo. I wanted an extendion that to do one thing, this one is simple and does the job well
- (2017-06-16) Griffin Scott: This extension is great. There are many websites with videos that don't allow the loop feature. This extension solves the problem.
- (2020-12-30, v:2015.12.30.0) Danny Dinh: "1" Invisible on Icon
There will be the number "1" that pops up when I click the icon that indicates I are looping the video, but it disappears when I am not on the tab of the video. Although the video still loops regardless, it confuses me sometimes, so it would be nice if it remained visible when I go back on the tab.
- (2020-05-19, v:2015.12.30.0) josh wanner: Doesn't appear to work in the online course website I'm trying it on
Doesn't appear to work in the online course website I'm trying it on