Automatically fills comment form entries.
Easy Blog commenting is a productivity & time-saving chrome add-on for bloggers & users who love commenting on blogs. Easy blog commenting add-on will automatically fill name, email & URL field in the WordPress blog comment field, thus saving a lot of time & improve your productivity.
- (2017-11-25) James Rackley: If your a blogger then this is a must for you. It saves time and turns blogging in to fun..
- (2017-01-09) Dixit Chauhan: very helpful extension for blogging.
- (2016-08-25) Bolta Bharat: So, a malware named "ourstartpage" gets installed with it and changed my homepage, even i am unable to remove it manually...wow that was not expected from you Harsh. Reply me.
- (2016-06-30) Constantine La: This plugin is not worth it. It does not work if the comment box is inside an iframe. It does not work with TypePad. So far, it only works on self-hosted wordpress sites. It is buggy and ineffective. LastPass with a custom profile is a better alternative.
- (2016-06-29) Akansha Shukla: Really cool add-on and saves lots of time.
- (2016-06-19) Theodore Nwangene: This is indeed a very useful extension. I always find it very time consuming to fill all the required field (Name, Email & Website) while commenting and because of this, i rarely comment. This plugin is the best solution to that. I wonder why it didn't come before now.
- (2016-06-18) Amit Deb: Really an amazing extension. Cheers to you shoutmeloud.
- (2016-06-18) Vignesh PV: Great add-on! nice one Harsh.. Really time saving..
- (2016-06-17) Jane Smith: It's ok but not very good. Doesn't work when there are more than 3 columns (Name, Email & website).
- (2016-06-16) Akshay Hallur: Great extension for boosting productivity while blog commenting.
- (2016-06-16) Muhammad Imran Nazish: Great app to save time. Going to use it. Thanks Muhammad Imran from MyTipsHub.com
- (2017-05-15, v:1.0) Arun Kumar: problem
why this plugin not supports for my blog..? https://tutreal.com
- (2016-06-23, v:1.0) Constantine La: Feature Request
Would you expand the plugin so that users can import a list of URLs and have the plugin randomly choose a URL from the list? This is so that comments to internal pages can be made.