Allows to convert webpages into PDF documents
Convert any website to PDF document with the online file conversion API http://convertapi.com/. *Notice* that pdf correspond to the page viewed by any user on the internet so sites protected by sessions (login) won't be correctly converted. Extension features: - Convert opened web pages and frames in it, images, and a link page target. - Allows you to convert through the button in the top bar or right click. - Generate pdf identical to the content, preserving the appearance and the clickable links, without adding any adds. - Download the converted files directly into Chrome download bar with a randomly generated name. If you find this extension useful and want to help the extension developer, or give feedback or proposals, please use the email address : fady.potter|at|gmail|dot|com. It is also possible to donate, through Paypal, to the same address. Thanks for leaving a review ! All rights reserved to their respective owners.
- (2019-07-20) J. L.: Doesn't work at all. Tries to connect to http://do.convertapi.com/Web2Pdf which isn't available.
- (2016-12-16) Sergey van Daalen: Not working. Only results in a 'bad request' page.
- (2016-01-13) Bent Mathiesen: Don't work - just make a new website "Bad request"
- (2012-12-14) Dale Sheeley: Sucks. Doesn't work on MAC.
- (2017-01-01, v:1.0.2) Bad Request
Whenever I try to covert it reports "Bad Request"