Sort searchresults on thepiratebay.org descending by the number of seeders.
Defaultly sorts the results of a search on The Pirate Bay by the number of seeders instead of by date. Idea by @wazoomie, programming by @tumispro v1.1 (07-15-'11) - fixed endless loop in numeric searches v1.2 (04-26-'13) - new TPB domains added
- (2014-10-20) Alex Jarvis: Does exactly what it says it does. TPB should have this functionality by default, but this is a great work around. Will recommend! P.S. Those saying you can already sort by seeds--yes, you can, but this saves you a button click EVERY TIME you search for a new torrent. This is a huge time saver if you torrent a bit. And it is extremely lightweight (uses less than 12MB of memory even when loading a search results page.
- (2014-06-15) Abs9106: Doesn't work..
- (2014-06-03) Santiago Artola: Works again
- (2014-04-01) Not working
- (2013-10-24) Nadia Cole: I was having trouble ordering by seeders on TPB, so downloaded this extension. However, it's not working. Maybe it's an issue with the site.
- (2013-02-16) Hubert Hoppe: I like it very much, but it isn't working now. Please try to fix it :)
- (2013-01-09) Avery Davis: You can already sort by seeders, by clicking the 'SE' column. Why clog up your system with a useless extension?
- (2012-03-08) Al Al: Love it but it hasn't been working lately. Maybe something to fix?
- (2012-02-05) Alan Haverty: Had been working great up until Pirate Bay changed their URL. I assume this is why its not working for anyone now. Thanks
- (2012-02-03) jason kaye: Saves a little bit of time a lot of times. Was working - currently does not work. UPDATE PLEASE