Convert and open UNC Windows to SMB paths for OSX
Convert UNC (PC) paths to SMB (OSX/*NIX) paths from within chrome. Now with more awesome: * click "COPY" to copy both paths and filename to the clipboard for easy pasting into emails. * click the folder icon to open the link in Finder or Explorer * now handles spaces in most cases
- (2020-03-05) Melanie Bookstaver: Maybe I am using this wrong (not sure how since it is only a 2-step process) but every path I put in the converter comes back with messed up file name spaces. It is completely un-usable
- (2018-03-06) Dylan Pardue: Super useful.
- (2015-06-03) Marquis White: Awesome sauce
- (2015-03-06) Esther Rosenberg: This changes everything.
- (2014-04-28) Mahir Hossein: Makes life easy.
- (2020-12-03, v:0.1.0) Rini Sugianto: it doesn't convert dash properly
hi , the converter works for most cases but if there is dash , it converts it to weird dash and doesn't work when being used in file explorer for some reason .
- (2020-04-24, v:0.1.0) Nanda Bhikkhu: spaces not converted
It doesn't replace special characters (like spaces) rendering it not-working for any path containing them...
- (2018-02-08, v:0.1.0) Byron Nash: Replace Server name
Is there a way to edit the server name? Basically a replace function to allow for differences in OSX/Windows network shares? For example: Windows: "Y:\" OSX: \\vs3\Promos\
- (2018-02-08, v:0.1.0) Byron Nash: Full path
It would be nice to have the option to get the full path to the file and not just to the folder. I'm copy and pasting the results into emails and making hyperlinks out of them. It would be nice if the filename was included in the output.
- (2017-03-23, v:0.1.0) Problem mit - im Namen
Hallo, Ihr Path converter macht aus einem - immer ‑ Können Sie das noch fixen?