Adds running balance column to credit card transaction history in Chase Online Banking
Changelog May 18, 2019 * Update view detection * Insert Balance column immediately after Amount column * Create extension icons November 5, 2018 * Exclude pending transactions October 7, 2018 * Compatibility update for new version of Chase Online Banking February 24, 2018 * Fix NaN issue for users with one credit card September 23, 2017 * Fix determining current balance after Chase Online Banking update July 12, 2017 * Add support for "All Transactions" view by calculating running balance based on Current Balance instead of Balance Last Statement * Add support for switching between multiple credit card accounts. Jun 5, 2017 * Format running balance to 2 decimal places * Update character code for minus sign (fixes NaN balance) Jan 7, 2017 * Allow extension to run on new subdomains (secure07a, secure07b, secure07c) Dec 2, 2016 * Compatibility update for new version of Chase Online Banking Jan 11, 2015 * Initial release
- (2020-01-05) Rachel Smith: Good Concept, but unable to get it to work? is there extra setup steps to get operational?
- (2019-09-27) Kristen Shirkey: Even with All Transactions selected, the extension does nothing. Great idea, but kind of useless when it doesn't work.
- (2019-07-27) Matthew Staley: Why does this only work with debit cards, it doesn't work with credit cards. Any chance credit cards can be included as well?
- (2019-06-05) Harish Ravichandran: It doesn't work on any of my Chase credit card accounts, even with "All Transactions" selected
- (2019-05-30) Whitney Golden: It doesn't work.
- (2019-05-17) David Symonds: It actually doesn't work even when you select all transactions so, useless.
- (2019-05-15) Rodolfo Ruiz: Works great with the checking account but I was really only looking for it to work on the credit cards. It does not. I have also selected all transactions but no luck. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong or if there will be an update to make it work for credit cards.
- (2019-05-13) Zach Escobar: Works great with my checking account, but for some reason, I can't get it to work with my credit card, even with "All Transactions" selected. Is this a known issue?
- (2018-01-16) Chris McQueen: Only works when I have all transactions selected, but it works and it is a feature I wish was just part of Chase. Thank you so much for building this. How can I support the development effort?
- (2017-11-04) Frank Daleccio: garbage
- (2017-10-30) Helen Denton: Thanks. Really great. I only get the running balance when I select "all transactions" but good enough for me.
- (2017-10-10) Mary Harrigan: SO HELPFUL!
- (2017-08-07) Michael Pollack: Great extension. Made it possible for me to interpret the confusing presentation of info provided by Chase. Why didn't one of those those overpaid Chase bankers or in-house IT guys have the brains to do what you did?
- (2017-08-06) Brent Rummage: This is awesome!! Thank you!!
- (2016-10-04) A A R O N H E I L: thanks so much! any chance for an update for their new site?
- (2016-02-14) Jeremy Thomas: THANK YOU SIR!!!!
- (2021-01-03, v:2.0.8) Дмитрий Егоров: Почему не могу получить свои деньги?
Какой ещё вопрос и как поставить что бы вы не обманывали ?
- (2020-12-16, v:2.0.8) Дмитрий Егоров: Подскажите как я могу получить свой доход . ???
С 15 года здесь сижу но ни разу не получилось вывести на счёт ни цента
- (2020-12-15, v:2.0.8) Matt Stebbins: Converstation
Hello! I love this is concept for getting quick bank information. Would you be open to a conversation about a start up collective I am a part of in fin-tech?
- (2020-12-08, v:2.0.8) Shubhankar Jathar: No support for credit card trasaction
I can see the running balance for my checking account but not for my credit card account.
- (2020-11-03, v:2.0.8) Aaron Black: Not Workgin
Are you still updating the extension? Such a great idea! Would love to see it working again.
- (2020-08-20, v:2.0.8) Dustin Davis: Open source
Could you make this open source by chance? It is not working for me and I'd be curious to see what I could do to fix it.
- (2020-08-08, v:2.0.8) Connor Waldo: Not working
Does this extension not work anymore?
- (2020-06-10, v:2.0.8) Nickole Whorton: my chase account
i need access to all my transactions from chase account please
- (2020-03-18, v:2.0.8) Christian Mattson: Extension for chase not working
Cannot get the running balance to show up. Is there something that needs to be done to activate?
- (2019-06-26, v:2.0.8) Maxwell Krause: This does not work as today
Using the balance is not shown next to ammount
- (2019-04-07, v:2.0.7) Whitney Golden: Doesn't work
It's not working.
- (2018-12-14, v:2.0.7) Harish Ravichandran: Extension does not work on my Chase account
I have the extension installed, but when I go into my Chase account and click on All Transactions I don't see a running balance column. I have multiple Chase credit cards, it is not working for any of them on the page. https://secure05c.chase.com/web/auth/dashboard#/dashboard/accounts/summary/creditCard;params=card,706165275
- (2018-11-19, v:2.0.7) Cyra Emery: Running Balance not working with Amazon Prime CC
I see a running balance if I got o my checking account, but if I click on my Amazon CC (and even with selecting All Transactions) then I don't see a running balance.
- (2018-11-13, v:2.0.7) John Daniels: Running balance column doesn't appear at all
Running balance column used to populate fine when All transactions was selected, but no longer does. URL is https://secure07b.chase.com/web/auth/dashboard#/dashboard/accounts/summary/businessCard;params=card,XXXXXXXXX Any suggestions for troubleshooting?
- (2018-11-01, v:2.0.6) William King: Not working
Mac OS 10.13.6 I have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card and when I go to the website, the extension Running Balance For Chase does not do anything. When I click on the icon, Settings is greyed out in the drop down menu.
- (2018-10-22, v:2.0.6) 2.0.6
New update isn't working still for me
- (2018-10-16, v:2.0.6) Greg Stein: $NaN is all I get in the balance column
As stated in the title, all I see is $NaN and then only in the pending transactions. In the all transactions view, the header "balance" is there, but below is only this symbol> and if I click it, it brings up details for that transaction. How can I fix it?
- (2018-09-11, v:2.0.5) Morgan Allison: No running balance
Running balance has stopped showing up in both Activity Since Last Statement and All Transactions.
- (2018-09-04, v:2.0.5) Jeana Thomas: WORKS ON DEBIT CARD ACCOUNT BUT NOT ON CREDIT CARD ACCTL
Running balance appears fine on my debit account statement but is nowhere to be found on my Chase Visa account.