CrossFire (Opera Spatial Navigation) for Chrome.
CrossFire for Chrome allows you to move to the next link with a keyboard. This method is called "Spatial Navigation" in Opera and "CrossFire" in Firefox Addons. Usage: Shift + Up : navigate up Shift + Down : navigate down Shift + Left : navigate left Shift + Right : navigate right Enter: navigate the focused link History: 0.2.6: add ignoring if event.defaultPrevented == true (thanks github.com/ijprest!) 0.2.5: add ignoring Content editable documents (thanks github.com/takuya!) 0.2.4: update manifest version 0.2.3: highlight by extension rename extension name 0.2.2: option page to change keybindings 0.2.1: work on https://* show the icon in chrome:extensions page Authors: mallowlabs <[email protected]> Volker Eichhorn <[email protected]> Repository: http://github.com/mallowlabs/crossfire-chrome/ This extension is an open source software (The MIT License). Need more functions? You can get "CrossFire Plus" extension by oowildcat. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/crossfire-plus/gdgjkoipaaipbipkfddlgocgpfffnnhd
- (2018-03-30) Cezar Jipa: Exceptional, useful, renders mouse obsolete. Old Opera browser style.
- (2014-11-26) PR.Eduardo kadoch: show
- (2014-07-02) Илья Демьянов: Nice for nettops
- (2013-06-07) Evren Özkan: It's working but a bit limited. Some dom elements not accessable. But most frustrating problem is it's interfering with text inputs. You can't select characters or words (ctrl+shift+arrows). This bug making it unusable for me. I'm still waiting for Webkit/Blink Opera ;)
- (2012-05-12) Javad: I wish there was something like this for Firefox. This extension is the only reason that I shift to Chrome sometimes. If there was a hot-key for enable/disable this it would became perfect because it gets in the way of selecting text by keyboard (shift+arrow) sometimes.
- (2012-01-09) Gary Siu: Works as advertised but would really benefit from customizable bindings. Still really glad someone did this though.