Allows you to group several links and open it by one click
This plugin allows you to group links and open it by one click. It's like bookmarks, but by one item you store several links. Each link opens in separate tab. New in version 0.6.1 ----------------------------- - Updating manifest file, now extension available for installation again. New in version 0.5.2 ----------------------------- - Added: Showing link's favicon New in version 0.5.1 ----------------------------- - Added: option "Sort groups by name" New in version 0.5 --------------------------- - Added: option "Add all opened tabs as new group" - Fix: style fixes
- (2012-03-17) Роман: Ещё нужно добавить перетаскивание ссылок между группами, и если я повторно открываю группу то нужно чтобы те же самые вкладки не добавлялись опять.
- (2012-02-11) Tore B. Krudtaa: I have high expectations for this extension. Here is a few suggestions on how to make it even more useful: Feature request A: Currently it work like this: When you have opened a Group of tabs in the browser window, and then select another Group, then the tabs from the last selected group are just added to the other existing tabs in the window. I want to only see the tabs from the last selected Group in the browser window. Hope the developer can add such a feature. If not possible to implement, then it would be nice to have it work like this: If you allready have opened a Group of tabs, and then select a new one, then open the new Group of tabs in a new browser window. Feature request B: If you want to add more tabs to an existing Group, you have to do it by adding one and one URL to the group. It would be really cool if another way to add tabs could be added: Let say you have opened one Group in the browser window, then you start adding more tabs... then after a while you might have 10 or 30 new tabs in the window. How nice it would be to have a button in the Manage Groups interface which is labeled "Update current group", and when clicked then all the tabs in the browser window is merged into the current Group. Now it would only be two-three clicks to add a bunch of tabs to an existing Group. Feature request C: Another nice feature to add is to save a group as a file on the computer. Then I could send that file to a friend or a business partner, and then he should be able to import the same file into his Chrome Groups... (or if possible, just doubleclick the file to get it imported into Chrome Groups. Now it is bye bye to all those open windows in Chrome... now I have a nice way to hide all those tabs... and still be able to fetch them in no time. In my opinion this has potential to be even better than the Groups functionality (Panorama) in Firefox... simply because it is only the currently opened Groups that grab your computer memory. Great work... but high potential for an improved version
- (2012-01-29) Олег Шумейко: Очень удобно, давно искал подобное! Единственно чего желательно подправить, так это вывод списка групп в алфавитном порядке
- (2012-01-18) Bulat Zakiev: Simple and functional! // Просто и функционально!
- (2015-11-28, v:0.5.2) Millennial Mike: Rearranging sites in a group
The order you add sites is the order it has to stay in. I really needs to be able to add all the links and change the order around afterwards.
- (2012-11-21, v:0.5.2) David Neubauer: Save groups
I like "Groups" and spent a significant amount of time arranging them on my desktop computer. I would like to import them to my laptop. How do I do that? Are they in some folder I can copy over to the laptop?