Organize your browser tabs into groups and access them quickly anywhere with a single click
Lets you create groups of frequently used tabs and synchronize saved tab groups between all your computers. Save all related tabs in a group and reopen when needed, whole group or one particular tab, in current window or make a fresh start in a new one.
- (2022-04-25) Xalomon: Saving tabs into a group make them lose their suspended status, meaning using this extension will make all of them to fill your memory when restored (if they're too many tabs), unlike google's recently closed.
- (2020-08-13) Stuart Rackham: Great extension, settled on it after trying a number of others. Love the minimal UI. Would be nice if you did not get a blank tab when you open a group in a new window.
- (2019-09-06) Igor Skript: no save
- (2019-08-07) Exactly what I want, but doesn't save the groups...
- (2019-05-06) anon ymous: It doesn't group tabs what-so-ever. It's just bookmark folders.
- (2019-05-01) Kázmér Nádudvari (Kazi): The best tabs manager I have downloaded so far. I like the UI, but there are 2 issues need to be fixed: 1) The UI pops up slowly on large amount of URLs, approx 8 tab groups with sum of ~100 links 2) "Open in new window" menu opens the tab group with an additional empty tab, and the new window is not maximized. Please fix, thanks
- (2019-04-24) Oleg Nikolaev: не нужное приложение. нужно другое.
- (2019-04-01) Anton B: doesn't work. Only able to use one group of tabs. Other groups disappear for no reason after creating.
- (2018-12-14) 小齐: This is awesome! Definitely better than many else. One thing I hope is that I can save multiple windows into one group. By now one group basically equals one window, but sometimes you need multiple windows for one project. I can see there are some difficulties to implement this feature, but I think they worth. Also I wish there were more keyboard shortcuts Thanks for making this extension :)
- (2018-12-13) Erik Alcala Salero: Looked good but it seems it does not work with Vivaldi browser, and it has no ability to export/import
- (2018-10-06) Fabio Beoni: Let me suggest to make the "Add Tab To Group" more intuitive by: 1. remembering the last selected group, so that it's quicker to add multiple tabs to the same group 2. have different colors, or add icons, to the two buttons "New Group" and "Add Tab to Group" so that is easier to recognise them. When I work quickly sometime I click one instead of the other because they are too similar in look. Thanks for the extension ;)
- (2018-10-03) Michiru Kagemori: I like it, but just some little feature request, do you plan 'save to cloud drive' support for this extension? Also, a bit smaller UI for desktop, perhaps? or rather using material icon for some side buttons?
- (2018-10-01) I would like to see the following features which will improve I believe the extension: - Ability to export/import - Some kind of backup system (I was using OneTab and all my links are gone, that's how I got to your extension) - Ability to choose if you want to open on a new window, in same window or in private window. - When adding URLs to a group close them in the browser instead of leaving them up. Because if I open them from the extension they get duplicated. - Will be nice to have an option to check or not if you want to have duplicated links. Sometimes I forget what I have on my tabs and I duplicate them when I save all of them. So would be nice to have an option for those that don't want duplicated links like me on my groups. - Also will be great an option to not save "Pinned" tabs. I believe that's all :) It looks good and has potential. Thanks for the hard work. I hope you are able to make some of those adding to the extension.
- (2018-09-12) Troy Stanley: Very productive extension. Real clean UI. Looks like a Google product. It just works.
- (2018-07-28) O: Can't open windows anymore. I lost all groups :-(
- (2018-03-03) Marco António: Uh, after installing this extension, I chose and grouped 10 tabs out of 20 that where open, and used this extension to put them in what I thought to be a group, a tab group extension, like any other right? User interface looked simple and self explanatory, put tabs on group, open a session with this group. When I opened this new made group, it opened ALL 10 new tabs on TOP of all other 20 already opened! It does not close all tabs and reopens a new group/session. IT OPENS TABS ON TOP OF AN EXISTING SESSION messing all up! Hey Developer, do a default behavior, of what is expected of an extension named "tab groups", or you will be getting lots of annoyed people. And what happens when an extension with this name fails to perform as expected? People score it low, uninstall it, find a work one, and will never return here to increase the score, even if the extension is already fixed. One shot publish, one shot score. I'm also a Firefox user, where there is amazing stuff like Simple Tab Groups, that actually works as intended out of the box. I came here, looking for something similar for Chrome, first thing I found, is this. Lucky draw huh?
- (2018-01-26) Anil Shahu: Best productivity extension I have on my chrome. I work on multiple projects and each project has 5 different web pages that I need to open each time. this helped me group them and access them with each saving me about a minute everytime. Goodwork, keep it up!
- (2021-02-02, v:1.2.0) Randy McClure: Backup
Is there a way to backup tab groups information
- (2020-07-01, v:1.2.0) Emanuel Messias: My groups are removed after creating 5
After creating 5 groups, when I create another one and close the pop-up, when I open it again, my other groups are not there (only the first 5)
- (2020-06-04, v:1.2.0) Gaurav Sharma: Useless Extension. Takes forever to show tab groups.
I am uninstalling this as the click on tab groups icon takes forever to show the tabs. Pathetic.
- (2019-01-08, v:1.2.0) Fabio Beoni: Ordering
Would be nice to have buttons to order items... when groups are a-lot they become difficult to maintain. Thanks, great ext.
- (2018-11-13, v:1.2.0) David C. Frier (Kahomono): Size Limit?
Is there a max number of tabs to a group? I keep misfiring creating a lrge-ish group (maybe 40 tabs)
- (2018-08-22, v:1.1.7) Jose Vargas: Check if a groupId Exists
I ran into an issue where one of my groups was somehow removed, but it was in the groupIds. This caused my Tab Groups to not load until I figured out how to modify the chrome.storage.sync data. It would be good if you would check to see if a group exists prior to iterating over the object otherwise we run into the issue of not being able to use Tab Groups at all.
- (2018-07-04, v:1.1.7) Luis Alaguna: It does not works properly
I'm trying to open the menu but it doesn't not load, it just show a empty box. I'm using the last version in Arch Linux.
- (2018-05-29, v:1.1.7) Kyra Bartley: All my tabs have disappeared!
I've been using Tab Groups for a couple of months and have made a bunch of groups with many tabs without any problems - and then suddenly today I've gone to retrieve them, and they've all disappeared. When I click on the icon in my Chrome toolbar, I just get an empty grey popup instead of the list of groups. I've tried restarting both my browser and computer, and re-logging in to Chrome but get the same response. So frustrating!
- (2018-05-27, v:1.1.7) Pascal DC: Désactivation de mon compte gmail
Bonjour, J'ai installé récement votre extension que j'apprécie beaucoup car elle correspond tout à fait à mes besoins. Je voulais vous faire part d'une erreur liée à gmail (voir ci-dessous) qui apparait lorsque je change de groupe d'onglet. Etes-vous déjà au courant ? Y aurait-il un lien avec votre extention ? Connaitriez-vous une solution ou bien avez-vous déjà prévu une évolution pour l'éviter ? Merci d'avance pour votre réponse. Cordialement, ===== Gmail de Google Utilisation inhabituelle - Compte temporairement verrouillé Pour le bon fonctionnement du système, Google a temporairement désactivé votre compte. Cela se produit généralement lorsque nous détectons une activité inhabituellement élevée sur un compte. Le plus souvent, l'accès est rétabli dans l'heure qui suit, mais il peut arriver que la réactivation du compte prenne jusqu'à 24 heures. Nous vous prions de bien vouloir nous excuser pour la gêne occasionnée. Voici quelques raisons pouvant expliquer la désactivation de votre compte : Réception, suppression ou téléchargement de nombreux e-mails via POP ou IMAP sur une période de temps limitée. Envoi de nombreux messages à un grand nombre de personnes. Connexion à Gmail ou synchronisation sur plusieurs ordinateurs, appareils clients ou appareils mobiles. Problèmes liés au navigateur. Si la page de votre navigateur ne cesse de s'actualiser lorsque vous tentez d'accéder à votre boîte de réception, le problème provient certainement de votre navigateur. Dans ce cas, effacez la mémoire cache et les cookies du navigateur. Accès à des logiciels de stockage ou de partage de fichiers, à des services d'analyse des e-mails, à des extensions de navigateur ou à des logiciels tiers qui se connectent automatiquement à votre compte Gmail. Pour obtenir de l'aide afin de résoudre ce problème, cliquez ici. Si vous utilisez G Suite et que vous rencontrez d'autres problèmes, veuillez contacter votre administrateur.
- (2018-02-28, v:1.1.7) P K: Groups Switcher
Any way that there's a keyboard shortcut key to switch between groups?
- (2018-02-19, v:1.1.7) through_a_haze: Auto adding tabs to group
Please add a setting for auto adding new tabs into current group. It may be helpful if we could work on groups rather tabs.