Integrates Highfive into Google Calendar
Makes Highfive even easier to use. When working in Google Calendar, you can easily add new conferences to events, and easily join conferences already associated with events. The conference links you assign to events are included in event information received by invitees - and they can easily click on the link to join your conference even if they aren't using the extension. Visit https://success.highfive.com/hc/en-us/articles/201469675 for an overview of how to schedule Highfive calls using this extension.
- (2019-09-18) Jason Kefalas: Does what it was designed to do. As another reviewer pointed out, it does supercede hangouts functionality within invites; however if your org is using H5 along with its not inexpensive proprietary hardware, I'm assuming it ISN'T using Hangouts on a regular basis. Would be nice if when duplicating an event and changing the the event name (such as changing "Meeting X 1 of 2" to Meeting X 2 of 2", the extension would trigger a workflow to change or give the option to change the H5 instance to mirror that change. Easy enough to remove and re-add the H5 instance, but it is some extra clicks which do add up for someone like an exec admin or project manager who may be scheduling/coordinating with multiple calendars.
- (2019-01-09) Charles Liss: Works seamlessly and makes it easy to create new meeting. Especially helpful for recurring meetings.
- (2018-03-30) Matt Ludvigson: Just ok. Buggy extension.
- (2017-01-06) Peter Rifkind: Removes the ability to add a Hangout to a meeting. Obviously they want everyone using their product instead of Hangouts, but this the wrong approach.
- (2015-08-12) Kaero Y: works well : )
- (2015-11-19, v:1.13) Emily Kuhlmann: added to chrome, not showing up in calendar
It shows that I've added this extensino to chrome, but it's not showing up in google calendar. What am I doing wrong?
- (2015-11-18, v:1.13) Cory Capoccia: How do I remove Highfive from my chrome extensions?
I remove the Highfive chrome extension but it is still showing up in my calendar. How do I remove it from my calendar entirely?
- (2015-03-03, v:1.0.3) Doug Hammer: Plugin causes Chrome to Crash
Each time I try to use Highfive, it immediately crashes Chrome. I have tried uninstalling but that doesn't help.