AgileVerse is extension for your browser that enhance your user experience with IBM Verse
Note: AgileVerse is originally an user script that is being migrated to native browser extension and this extension (despite it's version number) is in beta testing with known bugs (e.g. not visible top IBM banner and thus even not possible to open AgileVerse configuration), so please be patient with us. =========================== Extends Verse webmail layout and provides additional features. - Meeting notifications do not miss start of your meeting or even worse - whole meeting - Integration of your desktop Sametime keep your Sametime chat history while retaining Sametime awareness of IBMers you communicate with via email - Modify Verse layout adjust Verse layout adhoc according to your current need for your better experience - Day-at-Glance one simple overview of your accepted, tentatively accepted or even not yet accepted meetings - Edit favorite contacts initials wondering who is behind those initials since you know that person bit differently? Just edit your favorite contacts initials so that you know who is who - Quick Move simple and quick suggestion to which folder opened email should belong. (Suggestions would be that precise as you will set the keywords for each folder) - Unread emails counter on folders ever wondered how many emails you have in your folders? Now you can see it easily directly in folder tree view Disclaimer: this extension is provided as-is
- (2019-10-10) Rafael Fernández: Añade algunas características muy interesantes a Verse.
- (2018-12-28) Peter Nagy-Tusa: Great plug-in, with lots of improvements and really great features (embeded Sametime client, day-at-a-glance,....) Thanks a tons!!
- (2018-08-03) Odilon Junior: Excellent plugin for Verse! The best until here!!!
- (2018-07-18) Pierre Milcent: very useful to enhance Verse and give additional features
- (2018-04-27) Adds a lot of useful functionality to IBM's Verse email tool. Makes things like reminders, folder handling, events (Day at a Glance) much more usable