Allows to close all tabs to the left
Too many tabs opened? Chrome allows to close all tabs to the right, close all tabs but current. But what about all tabs to the left? Tabs to the left are often was open earlier. This extension will help you to close already unnecessary tabs. Just click on extension's icon to close 'em.
- (2022-08-17) Ahmed Seoudi: Works Perfectly!
- (2021-10-27) Pat MySecret: You may wonder.. "does this close pinned tabs?" yes.. it does Problem is that Pinned tabs dock automatically to the left side, so you don't have flexibility in choosing to close pinned tabs or not.. renders this extension useless to me. Close tabs to the right would have been a lot smarter.
- (2021-04-28) Glen Hopkins: Best tab close extension. Can close left or right.
- (2021-04-18) Anton Nimos: It works but it also closes pinned tabs - tabs that I specifically set the browser to keep opened. I recommend the 'Close Left tabs' extension instead, which will not close pinned tabs: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/close-left-tabs/mbflckojhjfboffiknejjmmnoipndeab?hl=en
- (2021-04-14) Carl Thomas: Have used this for years. Flawless. I wish the functionality was built into all browsers.
- (2021-03-25) Jett Abernathy: Very GOOOOOOOD
- (2020-12-28) Cam McKinnon: Not sure why this isn't built in! Love it
- (2020-10-19) Ahmed Saad Eldin: closed all tabs and closed the chrome window
- (2020-10-07) Rahul Bhagat: perfect
- (2020-07-21) Ganzanito: Works well and you can set shortcuts. Would be great to have another shortcut to close tabs to the right.
- (2019-09-25) Ruth Rajan: Please make a close tabs to the right! i have another extension for this, but nice to have the same logo
- (2019-08-05) James Johnson: Absolute Gem! Just go to the last tab to the right you want to KEEP. Now click the icon. All other tabs to the left are eliminated. Simple as that. Thanks so very much!
- (2019-07-12) Zach Abney: it closed my tabs
- (2019-05-14) Luis Santos: Very good! Works like a charm!
- (2019-02-25) Chester Southwood: Simple yet effective. Just be sure the tab you're currently on is the index you want to delete the previous tabs from. If so, just click the extension icon and it does it's purpose.
- (2019-02-17) Reth Hard: Thanks! It's working great. I was using Firefox before and I miss all it's features. Chrome is very fast but it lack so many things.
- (2018-12-20) Kevin: Closes pinned tabs.
- (2018-01-03) Ali Dbg: Thanks Very Good!
- (2017-07-23) Does not work for me. Sometimes closes a few of the tabs but all
- (2017-05-17) Varinder Pal Singh: Very useful
- (2017-03-29) Braden Dodge: I love it, but just recently, it stopped working. "Close tabs to the left" no longer shows up
- (2017-03-07) Derek Visch: Does what it's supposed to do well, and asks for no special permissions!
- (2016-10-24) Prakash D: lol :) I also want all tabs to be opened back when I do Shift+Ctrl+T. For now it opens one by one.
- (2016-09-07) Alvin Nguyen: Handy tool, not sure if this can be added in the context menu but more than happy with the current state.
- (2016-02-17) Joe Mornin: Nice--works great. Would be great to add an item to the tab context menu. A keyboard shortcut would also be nice.
- (2015-07-07) Sergey F. Example: the extension is good for me, but it closes pinned tabs and this behaviour is unexpected.
- (2014-12-06) Leon Saunders: works great, even 2 years after it was released
- (2014-06-10) It works
- (2013-11-13) Сан Саныч: У автора очевидно вкладки только слева -))). Справа сами справитесь - маразм.
- (2017-06-24, v:1.3) Braden Dodge: No longer working
After the latest update to Chrome, Close tabs to the left no longer is a right click option.
- (2017-01-10, v:1.3) Luqmaan “ᗢ” Dawoodjee: Doesn't work anymore
Clicking the close tabs to the left button doesn't do anything.
- (2016-10-24, v:1.3) Prakash D: Undo closing all tabs to the left
I also want all tabs to be opened back when I do Ctrl+Shift+T or Cmd+Shift+T. For now it opens one by one.
- (2015-12-20, v:1.3) Close tabs to left without closing pinned tabs?
This is a much needed extension when I want to close unneeded tabs with way less clicks and dragging than usual, but I'm kind of disappointed that when I tried it, it closed ALL the tabs to the left, including the ones I had pinned to stay open. It would be so much more efficient for people who have tabs pinned and don't want those closed just to have unpinned tabs to the left closed instead.