The easiest way to get right back to where you left off.
TabuLater is the easiest way to quickly save your tabs and return to Chrome right where you left off. Simply take a snapshot of your open tabs and they'll be saved to re-open one tab at a time, all in a new window, or all in the same window. Working on multiple projects? Save CPU by taking a snapshot of your tabs with TabuLater and work faster, one project at a time. Always start your day with the same set of tabs? Create a snapshot with TabuLater that you can easily return to later with one click. No matter how you work or play on Chrome, TabuLater helps you keep your tabs organized. Please leave a review and let us know if you run into any issues. Enjoy!
- (2018-11-24) Tarek Chahattou: Does what is it supposed to, Thank you!
- (2018-04-28) Anirban Das: No option to open the snapshot on incognito window
- (2017-11-24) Kaylakaze -: Easy to use. You can't seem to name snapshots though. It also doesn't seem to detect window changes. If I switch to another window and try to take a snapshot, it just snapshots an earlier window. To snapshot another window, I have to change tabs on it first.
- (2017-05-31) SpoliatoR Shu: The best, best add-on !!! Only one...The name ! NAME in save TAB !!!
- (2017-04-24) harriswebdesign: The UI is nice and easy to use, and it does exactly what I need. I would give it five stars, but it doesn't saved the pinned state of the tab, so if I save 8 tabs that are all pinned, and I reopen them, the tabs are not pinned anymore. Other than that, it's a great piece of software that I use everyday.
- (2017-01-29) Scott Jibben: I had hopes that this plug-in would work but the user interface is impossible to figure out. By random clicking I was able to save a set of tabs and also load that set into a new window. However, the "delete a saved tab group" doesn't appear to work. After a while I had several saved tab groups all of the same group. I couldn't figure out how to edit or load specific tab groups. I've given up trying to get this plug-in to work.
- (2020-02-06, v:1.1.0) Hamish MacEwan: Multiple Windows
Tabulater only saves the tabs on the most recently opened Window, not the one with the focus. This reduces Tabulater's utility greatly.
- (2020-02-06, v:1.1.0) Satyagraha Lord of Ultima: Pinned state of Tab
Hi, One of the most tedious tasks in regenerating a set of tabs that have been lost due to power loss or other unanticipated shutdown is restoring the Pinned tabs. Can Tabulater help with this?
- (2018-07-08, v:1.1.0) Ned Andrews: Sharing
Is there a way you can get it so you can share your saved files?
- (2017-05-31, v:1.0.1) SpoliatoR Shu: Name
Name in save TAB... Like " Best add-on" ))
- (2017-01-29, v:1.0.1) Scott Jibben: User Interface doesn't seem to work
By trial & error I was able to figure out how to create a set of saved tabs and open a new window with all of those saved tabs. However, none of the links for managing saved tab groups seem to work. There doesn't appear to be any documentation for using this plug-in so I'm giving up trying to figure it out.