Refreshes crashed pages.
Reload tab on crash
- (2019-03-18) Matúš Löw: Pages was not reload automatically. Everything was the same like before installing.
- (2018-07-01) N1G3: No longer works. If you want an extension that does the same thing and works (without a bunch of random problems), go to this link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/refresh-tabs-on-crash/hfbhimndoiomibaapenobdpbeehmngfh
- (2017-01-17) 林伟鑫: useless
- (2016-07-08) Áxel Costas Pena: Finally a solution for those who need a 24/365 working chrome process.
- (2016-03-14) it blocked me out of google I'm getting a captcha it refreshes the main google.com at an incredibly high rate. while the page doesn't crashes the browser if I disable the plugin, all works fine
- (2016-02-20) Sandro Mathys: Well, this extension did what it said and perfectly so. I was very happy, really. BUT, it messed up a lot of other things. The back button would not bring me back to the previous site but jump further (often back to the blank tab). And sending a form often asked me whether I'd like to send it again, i.e. I somehow visited new sites twice at once.