Manage tabs inside fullscreen mode
A Tab manager designed for use in fullscreen mode (F11). This extension provides a minimalist way of changing, deleting and creating new tabs from within fullscreen mode. When the extension is installed just press CTRL + SHIFT + Y to open up the tab manager. Navigating webpages in fullscreen has never been this easy!
- (2020-10-22) eye blue: Very useful and works till today on my MBP.
- (2018-09-19) Houmam Hatahet: Awesome so far! Is it possible to add an option or a button that just creates a new tab without the need to type a URL?
- (2018-02-08) Tyler Colby-Wolter: This is exactly what I was looking for! I have tried other extensions that claimed to do this, and they were either clunky, or just didn't work at all. This extension does exactly as advertised. I use dwm (a tiling window manager) and Arch Linux with two monitors, I like to keep a few fullscreen windows of google chrome open on my second monitor for quick reference to information. This lets me keep only one window open and not have to exit fullscreen to launch a new tab. Brilliant!
- (2017-04-08) Thiago Souza: Great !! Works fine in fullscreen mode too. I would like suggest you to give us a option to change the shortcut.
- (2015-04-21) Owen JD: really useful for a second display in fullscreen
- (2017-05-16, v:1.12) jan karibjanov: add button, be it even injected js
some other tab managers do this