Quickly and conveniently manage your open tabs
Tab Manager v2 helps you to manage tabs efficiently. 0.15.0 supports dark theme! It supports: - Drag to reorder or move tabs between windows - Search tabs by URL and title - Group tabs by domain - Pin tab(s) - Drag tabs into window title to create new window with selected tabs - Highlight duplicated tabs Open source: https://github.com/xcv58/Tab-Manager-v2 Issues: https://github.com/xcv58/Tab-Manager-v2/issues
- (2021-03-10) Bryan Su: Good tab among all. But there is another extension call "cluster" which is also very close to what this extension can do. But i still choose this because this extension has "reload" function. Suggestion to the feature: 1) Should have a saved tab option. So user can reopen back the closed tab. similar to bookmark, but at least one place to do all 2) beautify the look, something like "cluster" extension. Add some border line and etc/. 3) option resize of the font. So i can have a small windows to navigate the tab. Current font size is too big 4) The "icon" and "select field" should coexist together. icon allow user to identify the tab faster, but sometime around we need to do multiple selection and move around to other windows. I think this feature would make this extension no.1. Hope you can add the feature it and i will definately be the first one to donate to the developer.
- (2021-02-11) tas: I love(d) this extension, it's the *only* one offering a searchable, pop-up list overview of all open windows and tabs in horizontal columns. But a recent update broke the last feature, now all windows are listed vertically stacked, how can I get the horizontal columns back? Edit: Columns are still present in the window pop-up, but not in the pop-out from the extension bar. Wish that layout still worked with both modes but close enough, thank you!
- (2020-10-09) Artemi Lebedev: Problem with scrolling
- (2020-09-19) Joe Kasavage: Small and easy to work with. Just what I was looking for to manage my chromeOS tabs and windows!
- (2020-09-14) Joe Travis Bootman: The window scrolls *horizontally* but every web page and smartphone scrolls its content vertically. It's what people know how to use. With horizontal scrolling, the keys up-arrow, down-arrow, page-up, and page-down cannot be used. One bad UI choice makes this plug-in too hard to use.
- (2020-07-25) 柳玉: 功能是我想要的，但是响应实在是太慢了，根本无法使用。
- (2020-06-25) glaugh lee: Very convenient if you create a shortcut for "Open or toggle Tab Manager popup window"
- (2020-03-01) IAMYOURFATHER: 软件的功能可以。但设计不行，可以更新下设计。摒弃多余和可以隐藏的操作，让界面简介化。都用过trello，所有的window都是另起新的栏。现在那些window还不知道会出现在哪里。title字太少看不全。设计很要命的。
- (2020-02-12) esgalmir: Great. This is exactly what I want. Some suggestions to make things even better: ・ something to select multiple tabs faster, like holding LMB and moving over them or using Shift-click ・ button to select all search highlighted tabs (Ctrl+M is ok, but nice if we have button as well) ・ checkbox to open Tab Manager in new tab by default ・ maybe some optimization Everything other is already perfect. Do not add functions like bookmarking/saving/hibernating tabs or it will be a mess like other extensions...
- (2019-12-23) joao vitor: pelo amor dos meus netinhossssssssssssssss, q estenção show de bola, antes tinha q fechar as abas do chrome para conseguir acessar as ocultas. esse app é showwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
- (2019-11-06) Bas van Eck: Perfect. only function i'm missing is to move tabs to a new window Also would be nice to group tabs so you can start them at one click (so it's one extention that covers the entire tabs thing) other than that. great, nice design
- (2019-08-19) Ali Siddiqi: Should be a way to save tabs.
- (2019-06-12) Matthew Greer: THE BEST EXTENSION I HAVE FOUND. And I have looked at HUNDREDS. If you want Chrome to show you all your tabs at once like Safari, this is the closest thing there is. Just Click ALT-T when you open the pop-up and it will give you a pretty good view of all your tabs. Not previews but still more useful than anything else I have found!
- (2019-04-23) Sherrie W: I just started using it today so I can't speak to bugs or any peformance issues, but I had downloaded a handful of them right before this and this one was what I was exactly looking for. I just needed a drop down (not a separate tab to show me all the tabs I had opened and to be able to close them without having to go back to the individual tab. The interface is a little dull but it gets the job done so I'm happy at this point.
- (2019-01-31) Alec Foster: Thanks for listening and adding a dark theme, 5000 stars!!! The group and sort functions totally replaced another extension I was using for those purposes. The only feature I would love is automatically closing duplicate tabs (like the extension "Clutter Free"). Keep up the awesome work!
- (2019-01-07) aytekin ozdemir: Amazing man, keep good stuff working!
- (2018-12-05) 小齐: This is awesome! Definitely more powerful than other similar things I have tried. Thanks a lot! However, it seems that the keyboard shortcut for opening selected tabs in new window is missing. Can you add that? now i have to tabtabtab
- (2018-10-31) Carlos Freitas: Amazing extension, add much needed features to chrome, just wish there was way to search tabs without fuzzy search.
- (2018-10-01) Óscar: Great! but it-s too wide and cluttered. A more minimalistic design could help.
- (2018-05-18) Mart Laas: I really liked the original Tab Manager. It was quick and efficient. I have often 1000 or so tabs open, it worked instantly and helped me to navigate through them. I do not need too see the titles of all the tabs in large letters, the small icons in previous version worked just fine. This one doesn't work for me at all. Not only it is extremely slow and doesn't show all my tabs even if I wait for several minutes, its UI is much worse as well. I suppose it may work for up to a 100 tabs but not more. What happened to the previous version? Why cannot both exist? They are so different that could be considered as two separate extensions.
- (2018-04-24) BIOS-Pherecydes: It worked rather well for a while. Until it abruptly changed the function of CTRL+B from 'bold selected text' to 'randomly shift between tabs and multiple open windows.' And when it's not doing that, it does nothing instead. Additionally the scroll bar is too small to select easily. The small size makes it more likely you'll click on the tab directly above it than the scroll bar itself. Fix these issues, and I'll gladly change my rating to five stars.
- (2018-04-17) Eric Hansen: Tried a bunch of tab managers, all were OK but flaky and didn't work correctly for one reason or another. This one, Tab Manager v2, was the ONLY extension that worked pretty much 100% out of the box. While I can think of a few UI tweaks to improve (like making the "delete" button more obvious for closing tabs), it's very decent and has become invaluable for me. Well done!
- (2018-04-09) Márton Szász: The original Tab Manager - that served as an inspiration to this one - was a quick, swift method of managing tabs, cleaning up groups of unused tabs or finding the one I need, even at tab counts over 700+. This one is sluggish from the very beginning and gets unusable over 100+ tabs on a Core i7.
- (2018-03-21) Rio Wong: works flawlessly. great! :)
- (2018-01-12) Liam Smith: Great extension! Very helpful! I face tons of tabs everyday and have difficulty to find the tab I want. This extension helps me to manage those tabs easily. It can search the tab I want, reducing the time to look for tabs. I can also drag and close tabs with this extension.
- (2017-09-21) Yihong Chen: I really like the sort function.
- (2020-01-20, v:1.3.0) Stefan Krapf: New window with the right size
I just have another feature request. It's possible to open the menu in a new tab. It would be nice to have the function "open a new window" too, because if you have it in a new tab, every time you click on a link to show the desired tab, the tab of the extension with the overview of all tabs will be not showing anymore. Therefore it will be good to have this in a new window. I know that it is possible to drag the tab out of the main window to have a new one, but if the main window is maximized, you have to drag it out, then you have to restore it that it's not maximized anymore and then you have to resize it to de desired size. It would be very cool if there would be the function to open a new window that has allready the right size (as small as possible) and open up at the desired position (maybe a possibility to save the size and position?). That would speed up all theese things massive. Thanks a lot, Stefan
- (2020-01-20, v:1.3.0) Stefan Krapf: Height of Extension menu
Hi. I just installed the extension in Edge Chromium. If I open the menu with the "T" icon, the menu has only the height of the half of my monitor. Couldn't this automatically maximized to the hole monitor height? With the mouse the menu isn't resizable too. If I have many tabs open this menu will be not so worthful and I have to open a new tab/window any time. It would be nice if you could fix this. Thanks a lot, Stefan
- (2019-08-19, v:0.21.7) Ali Siddiqi: Saving Tabs And Windows
There should be a way to save tabs and windows.
- (2019-02-04, v:0.18.6) Brian Smith: ability to pin window while we click to open tabs
Would you please add ability in properties to pin window while we click to open tabs.
- (2018-07-18, v:0.14.1) Lower required privileges
Please lower required privileges, this extension doesn't need to manage apps or extensions.
- (2018-03-25, v:0.5.1) Request for new functions
Please implement fixed function of window
- (2018-03-19, v:0.5.0) Temsha H.: How to open full size?
Clicking the T icon opens a modal window. I can only see about two-and-a-half windows worth of tabs in it. How do we open it the full browser width as shown in your screenshots?