Resizer and aspect ratio changer for YouTube videos.
An extension that allows users to view YouTube videos in the correct aspect ratio if they weren't properly encoded by the uploader.
- (2020-09-26) SNKI T: This is everything I need!
- (2020-09-15) Batysta: works perfectly!
- (2020-09-01) la cucha records: works perfect for about a month,then the menu fail to open
- (2020-08-14) RestingTea: makes super mario sunshine videos watchable
- (2020-07-27) Ant Cho: Exactly the app i was wishing for!
- (2020-07-17) Gandalfo: Very good, but the process should be saved, because every time I open a video I have to change the 100%.
- (2020-04-14) Anita giri: This is wat i was looking for. Nice to watch youtube video on full screen on my tablet.
- (2020-04-04) fatzcares vlog: Thanks to Andrei Felix and chrome web store for this simple yet very usefull tool, now watchin on youtube issues has solved.
- (2020-03-31) exScootaloo: Works great
- (2020-03-07) Jacob Solmundson: What an amazing app, I looked up "add on for youtube aspect ratio" totally thinking it would be a pointless search because I've never found anything similar in the past even though I've looked for similar things several times before. Seriously I love this, I feel compelled to write this review and I literally just found this less than an hour ago. Maybe there's others like it and I look silly, but I haven't seen them before. I just wish there were an app like this for everything. Too soon to report any bugs, only criticism I have are basically just suggestions. Maybe add the ability to crop videos as well, like you can in VLC, make the list of aspect ratios tell you what they if possible, I know some of those would be pretty long and it might just work better to show it when you hover over it. Maybe use a short name for the ones that don't fit and label the rest as "16:9 > 4:3" and so on. This is fantastic though, should have been a thing a long time ago, and by youtube themselves even. It's very annoying how little control you have over how you can play videos on youtube, so I really do love this add-on.
- (2020-02-18) ANRK ALT: works as advertised.
- (2020-02-11) Jacoby Broadnax: Works as advertised.
- (2019-12-11) Robby Rob: i would prefer changing ratio just by expanding vertically or horizontally using arrow keys or other shortcuts but this is the only extension that at least gives you the choice to use non-standard aspect ratios.
- (2019-11-17) Minhaj Khan: What a relief it is to watch videos properly! Thank you!
- (2019-10-07) Shulz M: Finally rid of those black bars on the side of videos.
- (2019-09-17) priv frontier: You're my saviour! Now I can watch those dull and distractive 2:1 "tech geeks" channel contents in full screen.
- (2019-09-05) dupa611: Simply the best of all there are for 21:9 especially under so many hd res these days, 8k ...,
- (2019-09-01) Samar Mondal: satisfy
- (2019-07-08) MOHD FAUZI MAHMUD: Works beautifully. But I wish there is an option to set preferred aspect ratio permanently without having to choose preferred aspect ratio every time playing a video.
- (2019-07-07) DiskSystem: Thank you so much. People stretching 4:3 footage to widescreen 16:9 is an epidemic. One thing i'd like added is that instead of writing percentages and hiding the names of the aspect ratios on mouse hover, just list the actual changes as the buttons instead.
- (2019-04-27) ирина ов: супер,но при следующем ролике или при обновлении страницы,настройки пропадают и все становится по дефолту,это минус,разрабы исправьте пожалуйста!
- (2019-03-29) Lucas Benicá: This extension is great. I have a 21:9 monitor so it helps to crop those 21:9 videos with unnecessary black bars. But it's a bit annoying that every single video stretches to 21:9 when in fullscreen because of the standard 100% option. It would be awesome if you could choose what's your preferred option, cause most of the videos are not 21:9 and I end up using more the extension to make a OK video look OK then otherwise.
- (2019-03-19) ming Moo: 便利な拡張機能です。 レトロゲームの動画等、誤ったアスペクト比で投稿された動画をその場で補正できます。 16:9→4:3なら75%Hでピッタリ。 強いて言えば、ありがちなミスを修正するプリセットがほしかったかな。
- (2019-03-06) Hadi Mousavi: Works amazingly well! Just what I wished for on my 4:3 ThinkPad. THANKS THANKS!
- (2019-02-13) Works well. Doesn't have keyboard shortcuts though
- (2020-06-21, v:1) youngsoo go: There is one thing I want.
It is the best app. There is one thing I want. Don't select a ratio every time running YouTube. Let's us save favorite ratio as default settings.
- (2020-04-19, v:1) Karol Olszanowski: Settings saving, options labels.
I wish i could set default settings for all videos + priority option for each chanel. Another thing is aspects options label, would be nice if i could switch to more precis x:y (with V or as extra button) ratio label instead of x%.
- (2020-02-16, v:1) Peter Bacon: Extension shows the percentage twice.
Extension still has full functionality, but sometime this past month it changed so it now shows the percentage twice.
- (2019-08-11, v:1) Василий Сыроватский: 32:9
Add 150% pls for 32:9
- (2019-03-17, v:1) Dark000 Soldier: Add 80% H option please.....
Can you please add 80H% option, because when i watch 16:9 in 4:3 i cant reach the best aspect ratio. 85H% is too wide and 75H% ist too short.
- (2019-02-26, v:1) Just another guy who wants hotkeys
Sincerely, an entitled user
- (2019-01-13, v:1) loogie: Keep settings?`
Can you make it keep the settings you set before? Id like to keep the same resolution for ALL videos. =)
- (2018-12-18, v:1) Ceekur: 18:9 crop to 16:9
Nice and simple to use. Could you consider adding a percentage that crops those 18:9 videos down to 16:9? It looks like it should be 112.5% or something. That's my current use-case, because apparently everyone watches videos on their phone nowadays.
- (2018-08-27, v:1) how to use
Hi, I have a video in youtube and I ant to change its aspect ratio to 21:9 cinematic look, or something close to it, but now I downloaded the extension I don't know how to use it, help me please.
- (2018-08-17, v:1) Steven Groves: Save settings
Is there a way to save the setting. Currently it resets back to 100% with each new video.