Resizer and aspect ratio changer for YouTube videos.
An extension that allows users to view YouTube videos in the correct aspect ratio if they weren't properly encoded by the uploader.
- (2019-12-11) Robby Rob: i would prefer changing ratio just by expanding vertically or horizontally using arrow keys or other shortcuts but this is the only extension that at least gives you the choice to use non-standard aspect ratios.
- (2019-11-17) Minhaj Khan: What a relief it is to watch videos properly! Thank you!
- (2019-10-07) Shulz M: Finally rid of those black bars on the side of videos.
- (2019-09-17) priv frontier: You're my saviour! Now I can watch those dull and distractive 2:1 "tech geeks" channel contents in full screen.
- (2019-09-05) dupa611: Simply the best of all there are for 21:9 especially under so many hd res these days, 8k ...,
- (2019-09-01) Samar Mondal: satisfy
- (2019-07-08) MOHD FAUZI MAHMUD: Works beautifully. But I wish there is an option to set preferred aspect ratio permanently without having to choose preferred aspect ratio every time playing a video.
- (2019-07-07) DiskSystem: Thank you so much. People stretching 4:3 footage to widescreen 16:9 is an epidemic. One thing i'd like added is that instead of writing percentages and hiding the names of the aspect ratios on mouse hover, just list the actual changes as the buttons instead.
- (2019-04-27) ирина ов: супер,но при следующем ролике или при обновлении страницы,настройки пропадают и все становится по дефолту,это минус,разрабы исправьте пожалуйста!
- (2019-03-29) Lucas Benicá: This extension is great. I have a 21:9 monitor so it helps to crop those 21:9 videos with unnecessary black bars. But it's a bit annoying that every single video stretches to 21:9 when in fullscreen because of the standard 100% option. It would be awesome if you could choose what's your preferred option, cause most of the videos are not 21:9 and I end up using more the extension to make a OK video look OK then otherwise.
- (2019-03-19) ming Moo: 便利な拡張機能です。 レトロゲームの動画等、誤ったアスペクト比で投稿された動画をその場で補正できます。 16:9→4:3なら75%Hでピッタリ。 強いて言えば、ありがちなミスを修正するプリセットがほしかったかな。
- (2019-03-06) Hadi Mousavi: Works amazingly well! Just what I wished for on my 4:3 ThinkPad. THANKS THANKS!
- (2019-02-13) Works well. Doesn't have keyboard shortcuts though
- (2019-02-11) diane lok: really affective.
- (2018-12-13) Jeff Saltzman: Amazing extension, thank you! So many uploads have been stretched out of proportion, I'm amazed this extension is not more widely known. For all the dumb extensions that don't change anything of substance... smh...
- (2018-11-26) sindre Paulsen: finally i caN WATCH IN FULL SCREEN THANKS
- (2018-11-11) Jarda Bureš: Super! Thanks!
- (2018-10-29) Subhashis Barua: Wow Love it😍😍 works perfectly no issue👍
- (2018-10-17) Julien Plancard: Thank a lot :)
- (2018-10-09) 丹乃ひ: Works Greaaaaaaaaaat 👌
- (2018-09-28) Random Guy: Works perfectly! I totally love it!
- (2018-06-07) Arthur Reyx: I have a 5:4 monitor and when I play 4:3 videos I get black bars at the top and the bottom of the screen. I love that full screen feeling and it is weird that YouTube doesn't have that feature as default. Luckily, I found this extension and it solved my problem.
- (2019-08-11, v:1) Василий Сыроватский: 32:9
Add 150% pls for 32:9
- (2019-03-17, v:1) Dark000 Soldier: Add 80% H option please.....
Can you please add 80H% option, because when i watch 16:9 in 4:3 i cant reach the best aspect ratio. 85H% is too wide and 75H% ist too short.
- (2019-02-26, v:1) Just another guy who wants hotkeys
Sincerely, an entitled user
- (2019-01-13, v:1) Nebrokian: Keep settings?`
Can you make it keep the settings you set before? Id like to keep the same resolution for ALL videos. =)
- (2018-12-18, v:1) Ceekur: 18:9 crop to 16:9
Nice and simple to use. Could you consider adding a percentage that crops those 18:9 videos down to 16:9? It looks like it should be 112.5% or something. That's my current use-case, because apparently everyone watches videos on their phone nowadays.
- (2018-08-27, v:1) how to use
Hi, I have a video in youtube and I ant to change its aspect ratio to 21:9 cinematic look, or something close to it, but now I downloaded the extension I don't know how to use it, help me please.
- (2018-08-17, v:1) Steven Groves: Save settings
Is there a way to save the setting. Currently it resets back to 100% with each new video.