Personal, content, and time manager. Provides tools for goal setting & planning, time management, and content filtering.
- (2016-07-21) Mark Evans: Very helpful extension.
- (2016-04-02) Achoo LAG: Doesn't get several adult websites, and misses several of imgur's NSFW subreddits (imgur.com/r/*) along with an abundance on tumblr and blogspot and the like; I know it's impossible to get them all, but some of them are obvious! Wish it were better, but it helps with blocking bigger sites & removing other NSFW items :)
- (2016-02-22) Erik Maynard: This is an incredible app that is basic but does exactly what you need it to do.
- (2016-02-20) Gigagrave: it's tidy and neat. I would like it if you could add colors, categories, and customize-able pop-ups.
- (2016-11-21, v:0.4.3) Ben Steele: Need to block words!
You need to be able to block words I think, eg if you were on a site that you wanted to use but that is a gateway - i.e. tumblr - you should be able to block words for within the search.
- (2016-07-21, v:0.2.0) Mark Evans: NSFW Posts
Is there a way you can set and preserve the cookie?? or pref in reddit to disallowing NSFW posts. Another feature would be to find posts marked NSFW and remove them from being viewed. A user could go to another users reddit page and view nsfw posts they've submitted even when your nsfw pref is set to hide them. In this way, the extension would work similarly to posts marked nsfw as adblock does with ads. Great Extension, thank you!
- (2016-05-22, v:0.2.0) PETER PANICKER: Goals
Hi, I was wondering if there was a way i could export goals page to an outside document. I was wanting to share my goals with my mentor, and didnt want to have to type it all out again. Also is there an FAQ section where I can go to? Thank you for this app :) Peter