ClickUp is a productivity platform that makes your personal and work lives more productive, saving you time.
ClickUp's revolutionary Chrome Extension replaces five separate apps, virtually allowing you to do anything! 1. Create Tasks & Save Websites as Tasks 2. Time Tracking: Easily attach time to ClickUp tasks 3. Screenshots: Capture, mark up, and edit screenshots 4. Email: Create tasks and attach emails to tasks 5. Notepad ClickUp is free forever for up to 100MB of files storage. Installing the Chrome Extension 1. Click ADD TO CHROME 2. Click Add extension in the next popup 3. Click the ClickUp extension icon at the top of your browser window. 4. Log in to your ClickUp Account 5. Select the Workspace(s) that should have access Create Tasks & Saves Websites as Tasks Creating a new task 1. Select the "New Task" tab 2. Write a title for your task 3. Add assignees and a due date 4. Write a description for your task. (Pro tip: Use Markdown Shortcuts in your description fast rich text editing) 5. Click Create New Task Bookmark a site as a task 1. Click on the Bookmark tab 2. This automatically sets the page title & URL as the task title 3. You can also add a description here 4. Then you'll also be given the option to attach a screenshot of the website to the task by clicking Include screenshot Set a Default List Save a default destination for tasks making this the fastest way to add new tasks! Time Tracking: Easily attach time to ClickUp tasks Simply locate a task in the extension and select it to begin tracking time. From the Time Spent window, you are able to view time logged on recent tasks and even remove time that was accidentally logged. Back in the ClickUp task, the time has been logged, and we can even start the extension's timer from within the task. Screenshots: capture, mark up, and edit screenshots Capture Capture your entire browser tab or select a certain area to add to a task or download to your computer Attach Attach the file to an existing task or create a new one Mark Up The extension grants you extremely detailed mark up functionality: Paintbrush - draw what you want on top of the screenshot - set a color and brush size Arrow, line, circle, square - quickly add shapes to highlight areas of the screenshot - set a color and brush size Text - add notes right onto a screenshot - set a color, size, and substrate (background) Blur - select an area of the screen you would like to remain hidden. Numbers - drop increasing numbered markers on your screenshot - dragging and dropping allows you to create a box with the number - perfect for sharing steps with a team member Pointer - select things you've already added to the screenshot and make adjustments Undo / Redo Attach to comments 1. Take a screenshot with the Chrome Extension 2. With the screenshot still in the extension, open a task in ClickUp 3. Open the comment editor 4. Click the "Chrome attachment" button Email: Create tasks and attach emails to tasks Capture an email Click the Add to ClickUp button in your email to generate a full HTML record of the email. Attach emails to tasks and create tasks from emails ClickUp will attach the email to a task or create a brand new one with the email attachment included so you can quickly view, jump back, or download the email! For more info, check out our doc on attaching emails to ClickUp! Notepad You can also access your ClickUp notes from any page. Open the extension to the Notepad tab, and all of your notes are available from ClickUp. Your notes will sync across all your devices. Use Markdown Shortcuts and Rich Text in any note. When hovering over a note, you will be able to rename the note, archive, delete, and convert the note to a task. While inside a note, at the bottom are the options to see earlier versions of the note, open the fullscreen editor, as well as the option to convert the note to a task. Floating Button The ClickUp button gives you quick access to the Notepad, Bookmarks, Screenshots, Time Tracking, and creating a task from any webpage. To move the button, click and drag it to any spot on the page. To hide the button, hover over the x icon. You can choose to hide the button for the current session, always for the current website you're on, or turn them off all together.
- (2020-08-13) Mattias Fransson: A great add in for Chrome. I just miss the function to be able to right-click and search in my *space* for a high lighted text in Chrome.
- (2020-08-06) Brian Fordham: Please add the ability to add Tags from the clipper.
- (2020-07-16) Brian Keary: USe it daily to help my business stay organized and grow.
- (2020-07-02) Riza Farheen: Update tracking time using the chrome extension, which was removed in the recent update. It was really helpful.
- (2020-06-29) Michele Kolodi: Pleas update time tracking feature
- (2020-02-06) Florian Stangl: gmail fucntion not working.... as weird as 2.0 release. got very unresponsive and bloated with "features". sad to see such a progress.
- (2019-12-27) Raghvendra Gupta: ClickUp is very easy to use, visually appealing, highly flexible for specific use cases (with it’s ability to turn apps on and off on a work space-by-work space basis and to customise project and tasks views, based on your specific needs) and has a wide spectrum of functionality, all of which together has enabled me to live mostly in just two apps for day-to-day operations, my CRM (for sales) and ClickUp (for client project management, company wiki and personal task and knowledge management). Additionally, ClickUp has an excellent interface that is easy to understand and navigate. This high-quality software is recommended to those who want to be able to manage all of their tasks better and to be ready to go through different sets of information and projects. Perfect for companies of all sizes, this program can help you organise individual and group tasks. You can learn how to set it up through videos online, once you get used to it, your work will get better.
- (2019-12-27) anokchand r: ClickUp has an excellent interface. It is easy to understand and navigate. It has functions that can cover the needs of everyone, such as reminding you of your tasks and helping you execute them. It can also help you distinguish your tasks by using colour coding, so you will know which ones to prioritise. You can also go in detail for each task that you have, and you can set the status and determine which ones to do first. This tool also offers flexibility, and it does not matter if your organisation is big or small; you can still use this software to help you sort things out.
- (2019-12-19) ZEN LENSE: I've tried several out there. always come back to clickup. Please add Safari support. Also please add ability to have it on the right sidebar in chrome/safari.
- (2019-12-13) Slawomir S: Extension doesn't work correctly when access is restricted only to clickup domain, it makes me wonder why do the need such unrestricted access to all browsed websites data? Maybe it is used for tracking users behavior and collecting data? Who knows..
- (2019-11-12) Икром Хакимжонов: Отличное приложение. Тащусь от click-up!
- (2019-11-07) Frank Arnold: This extension has more features as many would expect from a webclipper. Its a good start for v2 of ClickUp
- (2019-11-06) Ms R: Amazing, I love this thing. Especially the Notepad! I had it for a little while before I realized how useful it is to always have the notepad available to look at and add to when I'm in Chrome (which is a lot of the time). The attention to detail is evident... I can even move notes up and down depending on how important they are to me that day!
- (2019-10-01) Rajesh Prajapati: I have been using Trello, Airtable, Evernote since many years. I found ClickUp, one of the most powerful project management tool. And I use it on daily basis.
- (2019-09-26) Rob M: I don't understand why I can't change the status of a task from this extension. When I've tracked my time on a specific task and I've finished that task, I want to mark it accordingly.
- (2019-09-10) Ivan Lukianchuk: Рекомендую!
- (2019-08-07) Julio Imazio: Half of the times it does not works. Either only let you take a note, or opens directly trying to take a screenshot. When you try actually to track time, it does not let you find the task for two possible reasons, A) because there is a problem with the CORS request, or B) there is a 404 response from the endpoint. Highly unreliable. As a paid client I have to say I am unimpressed by the extension's performance. Moreover because the rest of the product is AWESOME. Please, add the option to track time directly in the webapp or put more resources behind fixing the extension.
- (2019-07-16) Elena Dorojan: The extension works very good in combination with the ClickUp website. However, I don't understand why it stops tracking time when I limit its access only to the 'app.clickup.com' domain. I only use it to track time directly on the ClickUp website and even though the timer button still shows when I limit the access to the ClickUp domain, the time does not get automatically added to the task(like it does when it has access to all sites). Is there an API domain that I should also add access to? I want to avoid access to all sites if possible.
- (2019-07-15) Paco Dorado: Great tool, ClickUp is the best for our business.
- (2019-06-19) Koen Straatman: Like this app a lot, BUT.... it now it became more difficult to add the URL to a new ticket in the description... Most annoying is that a Guest with full .rights can create tickets via this plugin!
- (2019-06-19) Pamela Azachee: It's designed for team only. The weekly tasks and personal one can't even be included in it. pretty useless to me. Thanks for the other features anyway.
- (2019-06-18) Florian Stangl: as weird as 2.0 release. got very unresponsive and bloated with "features". sad to see such a progress.
- (2019-05-15) Rubén López: Since last update timer is not working ok, time start always on same task, doesn't matter what task do you select
- (2019-05-10) Christalyn Duff: When it's working it's nice, but it's bugged out for the past three days. I use it primarily for time tracking. The last time, I tried reinstalling it at least 3 times and it won't even open the window. Super frustrating. And sometimes it logs 6 entries for 0.00 minutes (which have to be cleaned up within the task).
- (2020-08-13, v:1.9.1) Mattias Fransson: Right-click and search
I just miss the function to be able to right-click and search in my *space* for a high lighted text in Chrome.
- (2020-06-29, v:1.9.1) Michele Kolodi: Time tracking
Please update time tracking feature
- (2020-04-23, v:1.8.14) Petr Blaha: list message - tag
Hello can i display a title instead of a url in the message list? sample https://nimb.ws/76Nij3
- (2020-04-21, v:1.8.10) Masato Kakinoki: Screenshot to Google Drive
How can I upload a screenshot to Google Drive? I see the icon, but it is greyed out. Many thanks, Masa
- (2020-04-03, v:1.8.10) Richard Fonagy: Your program does not work.
Program does not work. Is this a continous problem? Thank you.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.8.9) Роман Бублик: How to edit time segment?
Hi! How can I edit the time segment - it seems like I only can delete it? Or maybe it can detect when I'm away and pause tracking?
- (2019-10-26, v:1.8.9) Klaas Adinant: Is this 2 separate profiles?
I've just registered for an account using one gmail and I've uploaded my profile picture. Then I went straight to install the extension which is based another gmail of mine. After installed and I first tried to log in, it presented me with one profile to choose from. When I chose that, I've logged into my account but I find that my account seems to have contained 2 profiles: one with the picture I've uploaded earlier and another with my big initial (no picture). Is this how it is supposed to be that ClickUp designs it to have 2 separate profiles? Or maybe it should be said one profile and one separate workspace? I'm confused. Please clarify.
- (2019-10-25, v:1.8.9) Alejandro Duarte: Safari support
I'd be great to have this on Safari as well
- (2019-10-01, v:1.8.5) Mc Tagline: Chrome extention having issues
The extension just stopped working properly. When i click on the email icon it can't find some of the the tasks and wont load properly. Sometimes it won't load the team members or due date options so I can assign the task.
- (2019-09-25, v:1.8.5) Or: I can't install the chrome plugin
I deleted the plugin and I want to reinstall but I have a message that it is not possible: http://prntscr.com/parnmu
- (2019-05-08, v:1.6.5) Des Villena: Glitch in time tracking
Ever since the recent update, I find it hard to turn the tracker on and off. Please do something about it. Design-wise, it's really beautiful! Thanks!
- (2019-04-06, v:1.1.2) Charles Logan: Time Tracker can't find tasks or lists
The time tracker in the app can't find the lists or the tasks in my space - heck, doesn't even accept the task URLs or IDs, it's a real problem.
- (2019-03-06, v:1.1.2) Jane TAYLOR: Email feature not working
This has stopped working for me now. There is no icon displayed in any email (Gmail). I have toggled the on/off switch in settings, but did not resolve it.
- (2019-03-04, v:1.1.2) Peter Marino: Extension putting Curser directly into Tasks
When I open the extension it always goes to the screenshot page. I don't currently use that part of the extension and was wondering if there was a way, or something you could build in the future, that would allow the extension to open on the "New Task" page and put the curser in the "Task Title" box so I didn't have to click twice before typing a task. This would increase workflow incredibly because it would allow me to make new tasks without using any mouse clicks. Thanks!
- (2018-10-06, v:1.0.9) Add the feature to disable the automatically attach screenshot to mails
Please add the feature to disable the html file attached to every email I send to ClickUp with that chrome extension. You can add this feature and it will be our decision to turn that On or Off.
- (2018-09-19, v:1.0.8) Crystal McNeil: Outlook Chrome Extension
Just want to verify this is for Outlook Live, not Outlook Office 365?