ClickUp is a productivity platform that makes your personal and work lives more productive, saving you time.
ClickUp's revolutionary Chrome Extension replaces five separate apps, virtually allowing you to do anything! 1. Create Tasks & Save Websites as Tasks 2. Time Tracking: Easily attach time to ClickUp tasks 3. Screenshots: Capture, mark up, and edit screenshots 4. Email: Create tasks and attach emails to tasks 5. Notepad ClickUp is free forever for up to 100MB of files storage. Installing the Chrome Extension 1. Click ADD TO CHROME 2. Click Add extension in the next popup 3. Click the ClickUp extension icon at the top of your browser window. 4. Log in to your ClickUp Account 5. Select the Workspace(s) that should have access Create Tasks & Saves Websites as Tasks Creating a new task 1. Select the "New Task" tab 2. Write a title for your task 3. Add assignees and a due date 4. Write a description for your task. (Pro tip: Use Markdown Shortcuts in your description fast rich text editing) 5. Click Create New Task Bookmark a site as a task 1. Click on the Bookmark tab 2. This automatically sets the page title & URL as the task title 3. You can also add a description here 4. Then you'll also be given the option to attach a screenshot of the website to the task by clicking Include screenshot Set a Default List Save a default destination for tasks making this the fastest way to add new tasks! Time Tracking: Easily attach time to ClickUp tasks Simply locate a task in the extension and select it to begin tracking time. From the Time Spent window, you are able to view time logged on recent tasks and even remove time that was accidentally logged. Back in the ClickUp task, the time has been logged, and we can even start the extension's timer from within the task. Screenshots: capture, mark up, and edit screenshots Capture Capture your entire browser tab or select a certain area to add to a task or download to your computer Attach Attach the file to an existing task or create a new one Mark Up The extension grants you extremely detailed mark up functionality: Paintbrush - draw what you want on top of the screenshot - set a color and brush size Arrow, line, circle, square - quickly add shapes to highlight areas of the screenshot - set a color and brush size Text - add notes right onto a screenshot - set a color, size, and substrate (background) Blur - select an area of the screen you would like to remain hidden. Numbers - drop increasing numbered markers on your screenshot - dragging and dropping allows you to create a box with the number - perfect for sharing steps with a team member Pointer - select things you've already added to the screenshot and make adjustments Undo / Redo Attach to comments 1. Take a screenshot with the Chrome Extension 2. With the screenshot still in the extension, open a task in ClickUp 3. Open the comment editor 4. Click the "Chrome attachment" button Email: Create tasks and attach emails to tasks Capture an email Click the Add to ClickUp button in your email to generate a full HTML record of the email. Attach emails to tasks and create tasks from emails ClickUp will attach the email to a task or create a brand new one with the email attachment included so you can quickly view, jump back, or download the email! For more info, check out our doc on attaching emails to ClickUp! Notepad You can also access your ClickUp notes from any page. Open the extension to the Notepad tab, and all of your notes are available from ClickUp. Your notes will sync across all your devices. Use Markdown Shortcuts and Rich Text in any note. When hovering over a note, you will be able to rename the note, archive, delete, and convert the note to a task. While inside a note, at the bottom are the options to see earlier versions of the note, open the fullscreen editor, as well as the option to convert the note to a task. Floating Button The ClickUp button gives you quick access to the Notepad, Bookmarks, Screenshots, Time Tracking, and creating a task from any webpage. To move the button, click and drag it to any spot on the page. To hide the button, hover over the x icon. You can choose to hide the button for the current session, always for the current website you're on, or turn them off all together.
- (2022-12-04) Catalin Oanca: Can't even login in my account. Other say it's because I have third party cookies disabled. Well, of course I do..
- (2022-12-02) Edu Leon: I get blank page in some websites.
- (2022-10-27) darby huye: Very Buggy... I am able to connect to my workspace and add new tasks (which appear in my workspace on the desktop app), but no tasks appear within the extension. This means I am not able to time track since I cannot look up a task with any of the provided methods. Tried updating chrome, restarting chrome, logging out then in again (to clickup extension), uninstalling and reinstalling-- the issue persists no matter what.
- (2022-10-14) Nicolas Compain: De pire en pire. Il n'est même plus possible de se connecter. Extension inutile maintenant. ---- Super en solo nul en multijoueur. Si vous souhaitez transformer un e-mail en tâches dans Gmail et que cet e-mail a aussi été envoyé à d'autres de vos collègues, cette extension le permet, mais le lien entre l'e-mail et ClickUp n'apparaîtra pas chez vos collègues. D'ailleurs il n'apparaîtra même pas entre vos périphériques.
- (2022-08-18) Noé Ismet: I use it a lot, but I don't find it great. As mentioned by some users, it's a bit buggy, its interface a little too big, and something missing that I would find incredibly useful is a web clipper. This feature was requested about three years ago on https://clickup.canny.io/, and we still don't see it coming, or do we?
- (2022-07-19) L: It certainly has the potential to be a great extension. As others have mentioned, however, it is rather slow and it can be rife with bugs. At this point, I merely use it as a quick notepad, despite its unpredictable behaviour. On a couple of occasions, a note created in the extension was never saved properly and disappeared. The notepad will also frequently open checklists as bullet lists, and it will sync whichever checklist I open in the extension across my devices as such.
- (2022-07-12) Kyle Ridolfo: FYI This extension will not work if you disable 3rd-party cookies. This is a super handy extension! It's a great way to get email comments and attachments into new or existing tickets.
- (2022-06-03) Florian Stangl: simply broken - must be active on every page... cpu burner 9
- (2022-05-17) Peter Jansen: First: I love clickup. The extension misses 2 super important features IMHO though: 1) when adding a bookmark, the page URL should not go into the task title, but as a link in the task description - currently bookmark generates terrible task titles 2) there is no easy way to add a screenshot/bookmark to a doc. But that is where most people would collect info Please add/fix ;)
- (2022-04-09) Tim Bowen: Buggy and slow.
- (2022-02-27) Talent Apps: Very poor. When trying to attach en email to existing task, internal server error shows up.
- (2022-02-19) Kimberly Nuesca: I'm so in love with ClickUp! I've been searching and testing other project management apps for the past 3 months. ClickUp brings another level of management that I never thought I could have in ONE application! I'm so excited to finally have all the data I need in one place. The integrations are next level! The user friendly platform is exactly what I've been looking for. I can finally say goodbye to my paper lists on my desk, numerous project analysis spreadsheets, and workflow To Dos in multiple applications! I can't say it enough...ClickUp has changed my business production and saves me loads of time! I recommend ClickUp to ALL businesses. This is exactly what you need...trust it!
- (2022-02-18) Simon Summermatter: It only works if the browser allows 3rd-party cookies for all websites. This is a showstopper. With this setting all nasty companies like facebook, amazon etc. sneak you. Why is this necessary? Todoist also provides an excellent Chrome extension, without this requirement. If there is a particular function, clickup my outsource it into another extension, that those user can install, who do not care about their privacy.
- (2022-02-17) Rayron Santos: Just work the first time you open, after that it starts with bugs and does'nt work anymore, you have to restart your browser or even reinstall the extension, terrible!!
- (2022-02-09) Roy Mushkin: Seems great but would be terrific if creating subtask for a task would be possible... For me its not useful without that feature:(
- (2021-12-13) Hobby Account: Literally unusable, can't even log in. I have installed, reinstalled, uninstalled then quit the browser and installed again... I even tried closing all the tabs and only using it on newly opened tabs. Inconsistent behavior. Sometimes I'm logged in, sometimes I'm not. Terrible.
- (2021-12-02) Chris Cunningham: Game Changer! No more annoying screenshot extensions. I'm a fan and highly suggest anyone to add this one.
- (2021-11-30) Kevin Ray: When it works, it saves time getting new tasks set up. It regularly doesn't work though which is frustrating. I hope the bugs get sorted out.
- (2021-09-23) Ryan Creel: First Impressions: So far it's really solid. I'm using it to add screenshots to my current tasks. The ClickUp service isn't perfect but it's great! I can't this add-on giving me too much trouble. I'm using it on Vivaldi browser for Windows.
- (2021-09-06) TO WHOMEVER FACING THE LOGIN ISSUE ON THE EXTENSION WHERE IT KEEPS ASKING FOR LOGIN AGAIN AND AGAIN, please follow these steps. This is how it worked for me. 1. Install the plugin 2. Complete the login process 3. Right click the extension and click "Manage Extensions" 4. On the click up extension settings, enable developer mode on the top left and then click update button on the top right of the screen. This works both in chrome and brave browser. Please reply to this comment if it worked for you! Thanks!
- (2021-09-02) Amelia ꕥ: It's great! I have been using it for a long time now.. Have you used it for my daily work, reminders and more! This helps me a lot in organizing. This is a must have extension. Great work! It's perfect, not that hard to use, it literally just has everything I needed! Thank You!
- (2021-09-01) Unable to use in brave browser
- (2021-08-08) Александр: Сам сервис отличный. Пользуюсь давно. Но вот веб-клиппер не выполняет главную функцию - быстрое сохранение ссылок. Ссылка сохраняется в заголовке и загромождает чтение, но главное что при просмотре на пк ссылка активная, а в приложении с мобильного неактивна (просто текст). В итоге перейти по закладке не представляется возможным с мобильного, а именно за переделами доступности пк, где-то в дороге и часто нужны закладки, чтобы быстро что-то посмотреть. Пожелани: сохранять ссылку в описание или комментарии.
- (2021-07-22) Cengiz Reis: Gerçekten çok iyi, özellikle gmail üzerinden direkt olarak task oluşturabilmesi her zaman istediğim özellikti. Reminder'da eklenirse süper olur.
- (2021-07-12) Anthony Keal: Great when it works, but too intermittent. My current issue is that I can't connect it to my account. It just keeps asking me to log-in and connect the workspace. I've tried uninstalling, turning off 2FA on the account, deleting cookies - nothing.
- (2021-06-15) Milamber T: This does not seem to work in Brave. Kept presenting a login/signup popup with redirections to nothing.
- (2021-06-12) Nekolyst: I need add tags as an option when add a task.
- (2021-06-11) Павел Мирончик: Doesn't find my tasks, so can't be used to track a task's time. There is no support also. Completely useless.
- (2021-06-09) Ivan Dev: Excelent
- (2021-06-07) Splash Boom: I Loved It, But I Didn't Gave It A Full Five Star Rating Because It Has Some Lacks And Issues. Starting With Why Do You Need A Premium Membership For Two Step Security, Really? You Are Being Greedy There. Elsewhere Everything Is Fine. And Some Features I'd Like To See Are: 1. It Would Be Nice If There Was An Built In Grammar App 2. I Really Thought You Can Download It As An App, It Would Be Super Useful 3. Is There Any Mobile Version Of ClickUp? (Especially For iOS) Thank You ClickUp! You Really Changed My Life
- (2021-05-23) Christina Gonzales: Isn't working for me. Doesn't allow me to connect to workspace. Really wanted it to work.
- (2021-05-18) Deepam Gupta: The extension won't work in Chrome.
- (2021-04-16) Kelson Erwin: Great app, but it's pretty annoying that it still shows up on top of full screen videos.
- (2021-04-12) Aliya Verroya: Wonderful! Highly Recommended if you are a student
- (2021-03-14) Lavender UnicornTwin: It is amazing! We can add tasks/to do lists. We can take screen shots, record clips, integrate with zoom! This really helps me! You guys should totally give this a try :D
- (2021-02-22) Jason Janes: Excellent start, replaces several extensioins. Must have if you use ClickUp for Projcet Management.
- (2021-02-14) Sebastian B: Boosts productivity and very easy to use!
- (2021-02-11) Vladimir Shevchenko: Great App. I get a feeling like it should be its standalone app. Using this makes you think that these features would be great outside Chrome. Maybe this app's success will encourage the developers to create Windows & Chrome OS apps that do everything this does, but system-wide.
- (2021-02-03) German Martirosyan: Guys, please add a link to clickapp, It would be great if I can open clickapp from widget
- (2021-01-08) Nikol' Moira: Oh gosh! You just made my life so much easier with the powerful (and super quick) screenshot tool! Integrated into my ClickUp and WOWSERRRSSS. Is it my birthday??? Goodness, thank you!
- (2021-01-02) M.F.M Fazrin: Best Tool For Project Management - Please increase the Features in Free Version
- (2020-12-15) Dolphin -: Easy to use and very useful. Thanks a lot
- (2020-12-04) Person: love this extension! It replaces so many other ones, I before had to use and makes the browser experience so simpler and enjoying. Although I would like if it had a functionality to block websites or take full page screenshots. Otherwise, love it!
- (2020-11-24) Giovanni B.: ok qui ci siamo! non ci siamo invece sulla app
- (2020-10-27) Anish Thakkar: it sometimes does not open up as extension on some sites and just keep crashing
- (2020-10-26) David Isaacson: Really buggy - couldn't log in without quitting chrome a couple times. Doesn't open or do anything 80% of the time you click on it, another 10% of the time it only lets you access the 'add a task' tab. Haven't gotten it to work in Gmail even once.
- (2020-09-18) I loved itttttttt
- (2020-09-10) Ayana Labossiere Burks: I loved it, but it stopped working. I don't see the icons in my email accounts or on websites anymore. I've done all the trouble shooting (unistalling and re-installing multiple times, shutting my computer down, playing around with the settings and the cookies)... Please help!
- (2020-08-29) Haroon Sajjad: Should show seconds along with minutes. Overall, it's working really fine.
- (2020-08-26) Jenny Cole: Makes organization easier than it's ever been!!
- (2022-12-21, v:1.9.16) Devyn Brugge: Issue when using with FluentCRM plugin (WordPress)
Hello, this extension conflicts with the popular CRM plugin for Wordpress called FluentCRM (https://wordpress.org/plugins/fluent-crm/). When the extension is enabled, the drag-and-drop functionality of the visual builder in FluentCRM stops working. When the extension is disabled, the functionality is restored.
- (2022-11-13, v:1.9.16) oleschri: "Add Task", "Add Bookmark" both only show a blank frame and the following exception in dev console:
Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.
- (2022-11-05, v:1.9.16) Uncle Brutha: Will not connect to WorkSpace
Once installed, I could log-in to ClickUP 4 out of 5 attempts but was unable to get past the 'connect to WorkSpace screen without getting a 'The Site Can't be Reached' message. On 5th attempt it appeared to work. The ClickUp logo appears in email messages but clicking the logo within the email returns another Log-in field. Attempts to Log-in at that point return the 'The site can't be reached' message once again. EXCELLENT feature if it would only work. 👎🏼
- (2022-11-03, v:1.9.16) Jodi Wilkins: Gmail integration works on one profile, not on another
Hello, for the past few weeks, the clickup/gmail email icon hasn't been showing up so I can't link emails to tasks. I've been waiting for a bug fix but no joy as yet. I have two google accounts bother operating on the same PC. On one account, the icon is there and working fine. On the other, it disappeared. It's really slowing everything down. Is there a fix on the way?
- (2022-10-21, v:1.9.16) Algarve Knowhow: Not working in Gmail again
app.clickup.com - seriously considering changing to another software - this has made loss countless time.
- (2022-10-20, v:1.9.16) Anthony Callinan: Gmail button disappeared.
The Gmail button disappeared today 21 Oct 2022. Reloading the extension does not fix it. Appears to be broken.
- (2022-10-20, v:1.9.16) Chloe Oshanek: Gmail button disappeared
The ClickUp logo that usually appears at the top of my emails has disappeared. Please advise.
- (2022-10-20, v:1.9.16) Algarve Knowhow: Not working in gmail
Not working in gmail
- (2022-10-20, v:1.9.16) Brittani Martin: Email attachment feature not working
Hello, I downloaded the web extension so I could attach emails to tasks. That feature is not working even though I have followed all the steps. The instruction's mention clicking a Click up logo in my the email I want to attach but that button is not there. Please advise
- (2022-08-14, v:1.9.16) Sarah Butler | GAME PLAN: Extension is blank
I have added the extension but when clicking it, its blank. I have the most up to date Chrome, how can I fix this...
- (2022-08-10, v:1.9.16) Lisa Hines: Please fix the chrome extension.
It only works on a blank google page. Any other website I"m on it doesn't work at all. Nothing.
- (2022-08-09, v:1.9.16) Szymon Lukaszczyk: Extension is fully broken for me.
After connecting it to clickup, every action results in empty popup. 104.0.5112.79 (Official Build) built on Debian 11.4, running on Debian 11.4 (64-bit) Error in console: main.c5a5e79e0934ebb0ac6c.js:144904 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document. at ./src/app/_services/trackjs.service.ts (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/main.c5a5e79e0934ebb0ac6c.js:144904:32) at __webpack_require__ (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/runtime.722aaf31d8f815d853fd.js:84:30) at ./src/app/app.module.ngfactory.js (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/main.c5a5e79e0934ebb0ac6c.js:158703:84) at __webpack_require__ (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/runtime.722aaf31d8f815d853fd.js:84:30) at ./src/main.ts (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/main.c5a5e79e0934ebb0ac6c.js:165920:83) at __webpack_require__ (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/runtime.722aaf31d8f815d853fd.js:84:30) at 0 (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/main.c5a5e79e0934ebb0ac6c.js:166027:18) at __webpack_require__ (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/runtime.722aaf31d8f815d853fd.js:84:30) at checkDeferredModules (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/runtime.722aaf31d8f815d853fd.js:46:23) at Array.webpackJsonpCallback [as push] (chrome-extension://pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj/runtime.722aaf31d8f815d853fd.js:33:19)
- (2022-07-22, v:1.9.16) Karl G. Siewert, MLIS: Keyboard Shortcuts in Chrome and Outlook extensions
I am using and loving ClickUp, and an essential part of my workflow is being able to quickly create tasks from an email. I use both Outlook and Gmail for this, and I'm grateful to have extensions that help me to do this. However, it seems to be impossible to accomplish this without using the mouse. I've tried searching for keyboard shortcuts for these tools, and I'm not having any luck. What's even more frustrating is that the normal tab order schema doesn't seem to function properly, so I can't resort to tabbing multiple times to highlight the button I want and then hit spacebar or enter to accomplish it. This is quite frustrating for me. I'm posing this as a question, because I'd like to know if there's a list of keyboard shortcuts that I'm just not finding, but if that's not the case, then this is a suggestion. Add keyboard shortcuts, please!
- (2022-07-21, v:1.9.16) Extension not working....
I had the extension. Lived it - used it all the time. Now it is gone. I have the extension installed but icon on email not showing... Can you help?
- (2022-07-21, v:1.9.16) Griffin Berlin: Gmail connection
It is no longer connecting with my email yet it is showing as installed in Chrome
- (2022-05-19, v:1.9.16) Matt Mattingly: Not working
The extension is not working. Login to workspace and then it goes blank. Bug has been around for months...
- (2022-05-16, v:1.9.16) Jordan-Ashley Cooper: Pop-up is blank
Can't get this to work - pop-up is blank.
- (2022-05-12, v:1.9.16) Sam Saleh: My extension pop up is blank
When I click it, I do see the pop but it's blank. Please help
- (2022-05-07, v:1.9.16) Arvind Rampurada: Chrome Extension is blank
ClickUp chrome extension tabs - Settings, Notepad, EMAIL, TRACK TIME, BOOKMARK and NEW TASK are blank. Is this a known bug?
- (2022-03-15, v:1.9.15) Koen Straatman: Screenshot is not working properly!
Screenshot is not working properly! It refuses to take a new screenshot... keeps showing a previous one.
- (2022-03-01, v:1.9.15) aleksandar boskoski: Gmail
How do I connect it with Gmail in order to send tasks from an email? TY
- (2022-02-21, v:1.9.10) Marta Costa: unable to turn the extension on in Wavebox
Hi there, I've added the extension via the store to Wavebox, but when I go to manage the extension, it won't turn on.
- (2022-01-31, v:1.9.10) Kanna Perumal C: Not able to add Fields Entry from Extension
We have created some fields data for new task which i have created in a space but the same is not reflecting in extension, can you help on this on where i can locate those fields to populate in the extension popup too?
- (2022-01-21, v:1.9.10) Matt Leitz: Window accessibility + Task lists
You guys are building an amazing platform, bravo! One of the best parts is the chrome extension. 2 recommendations... 1) While the little floating window is cool, it is also a little bit of a hassle to click to open every time. Can you allow the window to remain open and float on top? Would be optional. If not (or in addition to) maybe have a browser hotkey that opens the window. 2) It would be great if you could be able to view and mark off tasks from a list in the chrome extension. Maybe have it be driven by Favorites with a dropdown at top. It can be a super simplified view of the task lists. We are on the business plan and are concidering the enterprise (used my @ marketinglegends.com email). Thanks for listening!
- (2021-12-31, v:1.9.10) Geri Pettersen: Printing to Pdf
I can't seem to get anything to print to pdf. It only wants to export to excel. Help! The chrome extension trick to print from the web isn't working either.
- (2021-12-09, v:1.9.10) Joe Murray: Empty popup on Mac
I've installed the extension and it fails to work. I have allowed it full access, but when I click on icon to create task in Gmail it pops up an empty overlay form. I have turned off Privacy Badger but it does the same thing.
- (2021-09-19, v:1.9.10) Isabella Ho: Chromebook
Can't get Clickup to work on chromebook ... Any solutions ?
- (2021-08-24, v:1.9.10) Lori A: Status in Clickup
It would be great to be able to set the default status because even though I choose the list with the status that I want it goes somewhere else. I do love this app. It is wonderful!
- (2021-07-07, v:1.9.4) Svetlana H: What for this app need access to all sites?
It's work only when permission to read and edit data at any site is on. What for?
- (2021-07-07, v:1.9.4) Svetlana H: It would be useful to open clickup site directly from this extention
Do you agree with me?
- (2021-05-27, v:1.9.4) Arjun K: In Brave browsers ClickUp Sign In is not working
Hi, I am a click up user through my company. I have signed into ClickUp web app. After installing the Chrome extension on my Brave browser, I tried to sign in. It automatically detected my sign in on the other tab, it gave me an option to choose the Space. I chose the Space and the clicked on submit. It just refreshed the page. Then I tried to click on the Click Up pop-up icon at the top right corner. It again and again asking me to sign in.
- (2021-05-23, v:1.9.4) Christina Gonzales: Extension is working
The extension is not working. I will not connect to my workspace. Received the following error message: This site can’t be reached Check if there is a typo in pliibjocnfmkagafnbkfcimonlnlpghj.chromiumapp.org.
- (2021-04-05, v:1.9.4) Tom Tom: Doesn't work well - It asks me to login every time and connect to my Workspace
As described in the title. Note that I'm using the extension in the mode of "this can read and change site data - When you click the extension", as I don't want it to have access to some private pages I'm logged on to. It works fine when I have it set to "On all sites", but naturally I don't want that to be the case...
- (2021-03-19, v:1.9.4) Liesl Alberts: Extension disappeared from Gmail?
Can't attach emails to Clickup tasks anymore. Using Gmail in Chrome for Mac
- (2021-02-22, v:1.9.1) Jason Janes: Please add "Clip Recording"
Please add the "Clip Recording" feature ASAP so I can replace Loom & others. ;-)
- (2021-02-08, v:1.9.1) Artemi Lebedev: Bookmark this page
Hi, how to use the default "Bookmark this page" on hotkey?
- (2020-11-16, v:1.9.1) Cori Albrecht: Extension has disappered from my emails
I can no longer attach emails to my Clickup tasks.
- (2020-11-14, v:1.9.1) David Desrosiers: Any ETA on when this extension will be working?
Currently, the extension does not work, using a current version of Chrome on macOS and the latest version of the extension. It installs, allows me to log in, tells me to choose my (one and only) workspace, then redirects to another page on clickup.com and promptly says it can't find the page to my workspace, landing me on the URL of: https://app.clickup.com/not-found-team with a dialog of: "Whoops! This page is unavailable. You don't have access to this Workspace or it doesn't exist anymore.", and gives me the option to "Go Back Home" or "Log out". It does this on every Chrome profile I have, Incognito windows or otherwise. I've even tried on a clean, never-seen-an-account-before user created on macOS, and it does the same thing. I renamed my workspace in ClickUp, the extension when clicked does query the ClickUp API and sees the new workspace name, then promptly tells me I can't access the workspace. Please fix this, or remove it from the Chrom Store, as it's just going to turn more users away from using ClickUp.
- (2020-11-12, v:1.9.1) Amy Archer: Gmail Issue
The Clickup Icon does not show up on my emails.
- (2020-11-12, v:1.9.1) Cori Albrecht: extension not working with email
lost ability to attach email to tasks
- (2020-11-04, v:1.9.1) Michael Mowbray: Lagging behind the full app?
Just curious if this extension is lagging a bit in functionality with the main app? Time recording does not seem to be working well with the latets app.
- (2020-10-13, v:1.9.1) Michael Kraczkowski: Time Tracking
When I copy a task ID to start time tracking, it doesn't register any tasks at all. Even by typing simple words it doesn't find any tasks?
- (2020-08-13, v:1.9.1) Mattias Fransson: Right-click and search
I just miss the function to be able to right-click and search in my *space* for a high lighted text in Chrome.
- (2020-06-29, v:1.9.1) Michele: Time tracking
Please update time tracking feature
- (2020-04-23, v:1.8.14) Petr Blaha: list message - tag
Hello can i display a title instead of a url in the message list? sample https://nimb.ws/76Nij3
- (2020-04-21, v:1.8.10) Masato Kakinoki: Screenshot to Google Drive
How can I upload a screenshot to Google Drive? I see the icon, but it is greyed out. Many thanks, Masa
- (2020-04-03, v:1.8.10) Richard Fonagy: Your program does not work.
Program does not work. Is this a continous problem? Thank you.
- (2020-01-30, v:1.8.9) Роман Бублик: How to edit time segment?
Hi! How can I edit the time segment - it seems like I only can delete it? Or maybe it can detect when I'm away and pause tracking?
- (2019-10-26, v:1.8.9) Klaas Adinant: Is this 2 separate profiles?
I've just registered for an account using one gmail and I've uploaded my profile picture. Then I went straight to install the extension which is based another gmail of mine. After installed and I first tried to log in, it presented me with one profile to choose from. When I chose that, I've logged into my account but I find that my account seems to have contained 2 profiles: one with the picture I've uploaded earlier and another with my big initial (no picture). Is this how it is supposed to be that ClickUp designs it to have 2 separate profiles? Or maybe it should be said one profile and one separate workspace? I'm confused. Please clarify.
- (2019-10-25, v:1.8.9) Alejandro Duarte: Safari support
I'd be great to have this on Safari as well