Your personal dashboard that shows when tasks are due, close completed tasks, track time, and shows your recorded hours for the day.
This Chrome Extension was developed to fill the need for automatic time tracking of assigned tasks, and solve the inaccurate recollection of task time for Workfront (previously AtTask) time sheets. This is a 30 day trial for your company so please share this with co-workers. Email if you need time extension or feature requests. + You are able to toggle a the start and stop of a task or select another task to stop and start the new task. + You may choose from 4 filter options, Current tasks, Requested Tasks, Team Tasks, and all Assigned tasks. + The tasks listed show project and task names, that allow you to mouse over to see their full text, due dates, and days till and pass completion highlighted in an appropriate take action color. + You can complete an Workfront task when your done. + See total hours tracked to make sure your work day has been accounted for. + Daily the tool will reset tracked time for a new day of tracking. + Track percentage of a task completed. + Set assigned hour types to tasks. + Many more productive features to come! Updated Features in 5.4.1 + Coming Soon... Updated Features in 4.2.3 + Fix Bug with Done Button where "Issues" remained in "New" status. Now sets to "Closed". + Fix Bug where tracking time for "Issues" didn't set to "In Progress" + Fix Bug Done button on a started task will now record time before marking it done Updated Features in 4.2.2 + Fix Bug Updated Features in 4.2.1 + Add Parent Task name to task tooltips + Fix to make sure that only tasks that can start due to completed dependencies + Fix error message display + Renamed Attask to Workfront Updated Features in 4.1.1 + Bug fixes and performance improvements + Recent list of tasks where time was tracked in the past 2 weeks + Role specific tasks filter + Priority Indicators + Sort Order by priority Due to the ease of the Stopwatch for Workfront, your productivity and time tracking accuracy will benefit yourself and everyone in your business. * Also available as a Web App for additional browsers! http://store.atappstore.com/product/stopwatch/ * Click "Send Feedback" from the Details Tab or email me at [email protected] for any questions. Stopwatch App Provided by AtAppStore Inc. Version 5.4 by Tobias Contreras Last Updated: 01/26/2020
- (2019-03-20) $3k/year for a browser add-on? Thanks, but no thanks.
- (2017-08-19) Andrew Gradman: As an attorney, this extension is PERFECT for tracking and saving client time, and keeping (semi) permanent records across multiple computers. I will be sharing this with all my colleagues. Suggestion: make it possible to re-order the timers, preferably with a drag-and-drop. I can only assume that the poor reviews are from a previous version?
- (2016-11-30) Korelle Bolster: I COULDNT SIGN UP
- (2016-11-21) Nesar Ahammed Jony: couldn't signing up .. it just showing subdomain is invalid .. and i tried many times with many unique name .. but i couldn't sign in up
- (2015-03-26) Eric Bursack: This could be incredibly helpful for At Task users, except that the extension constantly freezes. Repeatedly, I have to disable the extension and re-enable it just so I can see a listing of my available tasks. Throughout the course of a day, this extension becomes an incredible time waster. Removing the extension and then re-installing it does not help.
- (2014-07-23) KILIS: can't even figure out how to use the app. there is no simple way to use this. it is not user friendly as you have no idea what to do or how to do it. and i do not want to waste time researching this. there should be some sort of step by step log in or how to use this tool info somewhere. i could find none. it must be very convoluted and since i can't even figure out how to even log into the task plug in to start with, i am not even bothering. uninstalling immediately.
- (2013-11-28) Viacheslav Slavnitskiy: Гвно.
- (2021-02-03, v:5.4) SC_Joe SC: Stopwatch changing to next day
I have a user whose Stopwatch switches to the next day at ~2PM every day. For example, now it is reading Feb 4th and it's the third at 2:07PM. How can this be fixed?
- (2020-05-19, v:5.4) Oscar R Saylor: cant view projects
When i login stopwatch is not showing any of my projects.
- (2019-11-19, v:5.3.6) SC_Joe SC: Stopwatch for Firefox?
Any plans to release an add-on for Firefox?
- (2019-01-29, v:4.9.8) James Word: Not working with Chrome on Mac?
Hi Tobias, I am testing your extension for a client, and haven't been able to get it to work. It presented me with a login page. I entered my Workfront credentials + subdomain and submitted the form. Now the interface just flashes on and off very quickly and I can't click anything... Here's a link to a video of the behavior: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rotxfk3eop72b5f/Stopwatch-forWF-Issue.mov?dl=0 Environment: Mac OSX 10.13.6 Google Chrome: Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) Stopwatch: 4.9.8 Would love to know how to get this working (and recover from something like this). I'm thinking this extension will be very useful for my client. Thanks, James
- (2018-02-09, v:4.2.3) Pretty Please better organization of tasks
The lists of tasks can be overwhelming and not ordered very intuitively in my opinion. Please provide the ability to order tasks by project and then not have the tasks reorder again back to default every time the app refreshes. Which is like every minute or 30 seconds it seems. I've been using sort>project, but again, the refresh jumbles it all up again. It would be nice to have some sort of visual differentiator that a task is associated to a project as well. Currently, every time I go to the stopwatch, it's overwhelming and takes a lot of focus to figure out where I need to go. Thank you!
- (2017-07-04, v:4.2.2) Darren Woodford: Searching
When I search for Tasks hardly any of them show up even though I have the filter set to "All Assigned". Why would this be please?
- (2013-07-27, v:22.214.171.124) Tobias Contreras: Custom Filters
Ability to use custom filters of tasks/issues