A beautiful start page that helps you stay productive and accomplish your tasks.
Quitting procrastination should be as easy as clicking a button. Moderamic helps you step into a virtual office, free of distraction, when you click "start task". The Moderamic extension displays a scenic web interface that enables users to focus on and track their objectives whenever they open a new tab. Whenever a user completes a task, they are rewarded with a new curated background image. Everything in Moderamic is organized into Modes. Modes are a collection of tasks, bookmarks, and blocked websites. When you start on a task, you will enter the Mode it's associated with and you will see that Mode's bookmarks. To keep you productive, you will be unable to access any websites blocked by that mode. Whenever you finish a task, you will return to the default mode and be rewarded with a new background image. Moderamic also lets you keep track of the time spent on each task. By organizing all data into Modes, Moderamic allows you to access the information that's most relevant to you based on what your working on. You can create a "Math Mode" with all of your math bookmarks, a "Register Mode" with all the useful links to register for classes, and keep your default mode filled with all your social media websites.
- (2019-02-05) Addie Berg: This program helped me as a college student who gets distracted easily. It saved my time and tuition.
- (2018-10-26) Thu A. Mai: Love it!
- (2018-08-21) Ruslan Kazak: I am as big of a procrastinator as they come. I am constantly swayed into checking other website instead of focusing on the work that I need to accomplish. This extension has been by far the most useful one after adblock that I have installed on my Chrome Browser. I would highly recommend this for those that are looking to escape their everyday daydreaming and just get your work done!
- (2018-08-19) Ruby D: Thank god for this extension!! I used to be a huge procrastinator and now I'm just a moderately big procrastinator. Still better than nothin'
- (2018-08-19) Paola Michelle: Very useful tool to keep focused on relevant work while avoiding distractions online. Highly recommended if you wish to stop procrastination.
- (2018-08-16) Ray Ocon: Highly recommend, it is not just because we created it! If you have any questions or comments please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
- (2018-08-16) Hoa M.: I love the time tracking feature of this app and the fact that my bookmarks changes based on what I'm working on.
- (2019-11-25, v:1.4) VICTORIA RUSSELL: Unable to sign up
I am trying to sign up, but the screen never progresses after I type in my information.