Sametab web extension
Keep your team on the same page. Sametab is a lightweight chrome extension to send company-wide announcements in your employee's new tab and keep everyone up to date. How it works 1. Install the Chrome extension, open a new tab and you'll see sample content. Hit the signup button and create a new account. 2. Now that you have an account, configure your company's page and invite your coworkers (they have to signup with their work email). 3. You're ready to create and publish announcements from the admin area. Everyone in your company will see them when opening a new tab.
- (2020-02-10) Philip Lakin: Hands down the best way to reach out to remote and local teams in a way that gets into their workflow, promotes acknowledgment, and elevates from the noise that is email. The founders are also some of the most passionate and responsive enterprise tech folks I with whom I have ever had the pleasure of working. So that's an added bonus.
- (2019-05-31) Stefano Bellasio: We started using Sametab company wide just a few weeks ago. This solves one of the biggest issues with distributed teams, different time-zones and fast-peace environments: keeping everyone aligned and make sure your people are aware of things. We use this mostly for company announcements but we are experimenting with department-specific communications as well. Definitely a better way to communicate important things than Slack or email.
- (2018-11-21) F C: Wonderful, clever, different.
- (2018-11-09) Antony Mota: A lot of potential but many key features are still missing such as : - Allowing other members to publish announcements (by letting the admin choose other admins / moderators / "announcers") - Changing my password (really ?) - ...
- (2018-10-29) Wanted to try with a group of colleagues that don't all work at the same place and use personal emails, but this requires a company email.
- (2020-06-27, v:3.0.14) Anisha Sitlani: WRONG EMAIL
HOW DO I CHANGE THE EMAIL FOR SAME TAB
- (2019-01-25, v:1.1.2) Adding Links issue
When adding more than 2 links it gets truncated on the right side and doesn't display properly
- (2018-10-30, v:1.0.4) Console Says I don't have permissions
I can't edit anything in the admin, if I inspect the console I'm getting insufficient permissions errors.