Change satellite images in mapping websites.
- (2020-08-05) np3en: ¡Excelente! Sugiero mas capas para OpenStreet Map y otros no están al día
- (2019-07-21) The changing world: Thank you for creating a great extension very convenient I want you to add one Could you add Japan's own map to Overlay? The address is → https://mapps.gsi.go.jp/maplibSearch.do#1 Please consider
- (2019-05-29) Ryan Tengowski: It's an awesome extension and very useful tool used for reference!
- (2018-05-11) ERNESTO ARANA: Bueno, para ver mapas de otras empresas
- (2017-06-12) Andrey Est: проблемы с приложением, не работает
- (2017-03-01) Dawid Wąsowski: Very helpful. Would do well to add older Google Images.
- (2016-12-23) Mario Cota: Needs update to new tiles on bing maps
- (2016-12-06) Karolo P: Works properly! :)
- (2016-09-27) Very good! Only one reason I don't give it five stars yet: Zooming in too far gives error "Map data nog yet available" to ArcGis and empty placeholders to Bing.
- (2016-09-16) Adriano G. V. Esposito: Super!
- (2016-03-04) This is totally awesome. Please keep doing the great job and adding more maps.
- (2015-12-23) Денис Манжос: Add support with google.com.ua please
- (2015-10-30) Ihor Vusyk: Отличное дополнение.
- (2015-07-28) J Coleman: useful
- (2015-04-24) Paolo Lo: very very useful
- (2015-02-26) Andris Ļvovs: Add plase Yandex maps
- (2015-02-18) Дмитрий Щиголев: Yandex map need!
- (2015-02-18) Виталий MacVit: Please add Yandex map!
- (2015-02-14) David Westerink: Works as espected, it's a nice addon to have when doing WME updates. Certainly because you can select multiple maps and can cross reference :)
- (2014-12-25) yudi ahmad: good
- (2014-10-20) Pedro Catarino: Aparentemente não funciona no mapsengine da google. It doesn't work in the mapsengine site from google
- (2019-06-22, v:3.18.0) Okom: Add layer
Can you add this map as a layer? https://asiointi.maanmittauslaitos.fi/karttapaikka/
- (2019-05-12, v:3.17.3) Iain House: Waze have changed the ID of the images layer
Your script looks for the ID of the satellite images layer as "OpenLayers_Layer_Google_210". In a recent update, Waze have changed this to "OpenLayers_Layer_Google_217" so the script no longer functions with Waze. You can correct this and future-proof your script by extracting the correct ID from the Waze model itself, using: W.map.getLayerByUniqueName("satellite_imagery").id
- (2019-04-18, v:3.17.3) Gerard ter Beke: Does not load the latest GM satellite images
Check here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org,54.0595905,955m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en
- (2018-09-26, v:3.17.1) Firefox
Can you please inform if there is a version of this for Firefox, and if so where to download it!? Thanks in advance.
- (2018-08-17, v:3.17.1) Alt+L shortcut on MacOS
Implementing ALT+L shortcut in the plugin causes inability to use ALT+L in ALL forms across whole Google Chrome. Alt+L is a keyboard shortcut used to write letter Ł in Polish. There should be an option to disable it.
- (2018-08-03, v:3.17.1) Jason B: Six.nsw
If possible please add https://maps.six.nsw.gov.au/
- (2018-07-25, v:3.17.1) Andrey Fomenko: GM doesn't work
Google maps layer doesn't work (second radio-button).
- (2018-07-21, v:3.17.1) Yanis Kyr: custom layer
can we add a custom layer?
- (2018-07-18, v:3.17.1) Andrew Edj: Google Maps layer
Google Maps layer not working, please fix
- (2018-05-04, v:3.17.0) Lajos Pálffy: Not working!!!
Not working!!!! Please give a new update quickly.