Socialtribes helps admins of a Facebook group to extract the answers of member requests to a Google Sheet
The must-have chrome extension for Facebook Group owners and admins. More info ==> https://socialtribes.eu ⚡WHAT DOES IT DO? ⚡ Socialtribes helps you grow your Facebook Group. It extracts the answers to the three questions you ask new members. By asking the right questions, such as how they got to know your Facebook Group or their email address, you can grow your Facebook Group with valuable members. ⚡HOW DOES IT WORK? ⚡ 1) Go over to the admin section of your Facebook Group 2) Click on "Member Requests" 3) Before you approve/disapprove member requests, click the Socialtribes icon in your Chrome toolbar 4) Enter the URL of a Google Drive Sheet 5) Click extract and the data will automatically appear in the Google Sheet 6) Now you can approve/disapprove member requests! In the Google Sheet you can then filter, clean, do whatever you want to the data. Happy growth hacking! ⚡WHAT CAN I DO WITH THE DATA? ⚡ That is up to you of course, but here are some suggestions: - If you ask their company, you can get their email address with tools such as Hunter.io, FindThatLead, Voila Norbert, FullContact, Clearbit, etc - If they say that a certain page posted about your group, you can scrape* the likers of that page with tools such as Scrapely or Grouply and contact them directly. - If you ask their email addresses directly you can automate email outreach with tools such as MixMax or send them a calendar invite with Calendly. - If you ask their Linkedin Profile you can add them on Linkedin automatically with tools such as Dux Soup or Linkedin Helper ⚡MUST-JOIN FACEBOOK GROUPS ⚡ Want to learn more about what you can do with this info? Here are awesome FB groups with the best marketers in the world: - B2B Marketers & Founders: https://www.facebook.com/groups/b2bmarketersnfounders - BAMF / Badass Marketing & Founders: https://www.facebook.com/groups/growthmarketers * Scraping Facebook is against Facebook's TOS. Don't do it.
- (2020-10-15) Patrick Smith: Doesn't work at all. The extension just shows a button to log in with your Google account, but you can't because the app is not approved by Google. No way to get this to work. Seems like a scam.
- (2020-09-16) Libby Eyre: Hi! I just purchased this but it is giving me an error when trying to use it saying sign in with Google is temporarily disabled. Can you
- (2020-07-02) Zachary Thomas: I would gladly pay for this but I can't even get past the first button -- when I click on "Sign in with Google" nothing happens
- (2019-08-07) TFM FB: I did the free trial and it was great! Then I joined with the monthly fee and it hasn't been working since then. I've been trying to email them and no one is getting back to me!
- (2019-06-17) Alicia Nations: When you are in the free trial it works fine however once the free trial ends and you go to purchase premium the extension stops working and every time you try to export the data it tells you to purchase premium, even though you already did.
- (2019-04-08) James Hudson: I really like this and have just paid for the premium version, but it now wont work. It says it is installed, but just keeps sending me back to the buy page on chrome web store.
- (2019-04-06) Nishant Manchanda: It's a good extention but i am unable to purchase the same. My purchase order is not going through. Kindly help
- (2019-01-15) ricardo ghekiere: Works like a charm. Just watch out to connect the same Google account you sign up with to your Google sheet.
- (2018-09-03) Jelle Van de Vliet: Works ++