Run multiple timers in a single browser tab
• Each timer can be a progress timer or a countdown timer. • You can create countdown timers by setting either their durations (the length of time to count down from) or their end times. • You can add a countdown timer to your Google Calendar by clicking on the timer's end time button. The button appears in either the Post time or Remaining time column. • Your timer data is kept only in your browser's local storage — rather than on some server. • The extension needs permission to your "tabs" so that it can avoid opening multiple runTimers tabs. • You can format a timer's description by selecting its text and pressing Ctrl+B, Ctrl+I or Ctrl+U. • Unless disabled in "Optional settings," runTimers will play a sound and show a desktop notification when a countdown timer ends. The runTimers tab must be opened in your browser — though the tab need not be active. By default, desktop notifications will remain open until you click on them. • You can use the Targeting tool to create a countdown timer whose duration is a projection of the length of time needed to attain a target level (at a constant hourly earn/growth rate, and net of any current level).
- (2020-11-02) Sascha Mayl: Very good extension which does exactly do what I need. It functions without any flaws and very sophisticated. I have one suggestion for the design. It would be great if you could add a ta dark mode as well. I helped myself by changing the css with some effort and I thing that other users would appreciate a simple button to do the job.
- (2018-04-11) Anthony Flores: Customizable. Unlike the dumb countdown extensions out there....
- (2017-04-02) shoaib zaheer: Nice do what i need. Just add multiple device compatability
- (2017-01-24) Lang Luc: Very good, but can you enabled the description box to display http links so that I can click on the link. Thank you
- (2014-12-06) Bill Who: runTimers is the best Stopwatch and countDown timer I have tried. The developer has been extremely responsive. Highly recommended.
- (2018-11-17, v:0.9.3) Ann Let Me Help: Just stops working.
I really REALLY like your extension. It does everything I need it to do. Or it did. It becomes unresponsive after while, twice. I can input my information but it will not allow me to add another timer. I think I have had as many as 5 timers at one time. But now I have 3 timers, and it will not let me add another. I've already deleted the extension and loaded it again...and I lost all my information I included in round one. It seems I will have to do that once again. Please fix. I don't want to give you a bad review so I won't but this was supposed to save me time, instead it does the opposite. Good luck. Hopefully, I can use this again in the near future.
- (2018-11-15, v:0.9.3) your extension
this extension was marked as corrupted by chrome - i chose not to repair it but remove it however i have removed it 5 times in the past two days - please tell me how to delete it forever
- (2015-03-20, v:0.5.5) Bill Who: copy
runTimers has `Copy description` Would you consider making it also copy the time? Essentially making it a `Duplicate`.
- (2015-01-30, v:0.5.3) Bill Who: sort by running
Would it be possible to sort the timer list such that the RUNNING timers are at the top?
- (2014-12-14, v:0.5.2) Bill Who: daily at time
acer c720 chromebook chrome 39.0.2171.94 runTimers 0.5.2 Is there a way to set a timer for everyday at 9 pm? I tried setting the time and then deleting the date such that "mm/dd/yyyy" was showing. I got a timer that immediately expired. Some possible ideas: 12/00/2014 everyday in December 2014 00/00/2014 everyday in 2014 00/00/0000 everyday forever --or-- The "Reset" button would restart the timer to the next day at the preset time.
- (2014-12-14, v:0.5.2) Bill Who: stop expired timer
acer c720 chromebook chrome 39.0.2171.94 runTimers 0.5.2 When a timer has expired and is showing a 'Post time' The 'Pause/Run' button is disabled To stop a timer it is necessary to 'Reset' then select 'Pause/Run'
- (2014-12-05, v:0.5.0) Bill Who: Remaining disappears
chrome 39.0.2171.94 runTimers 0.5.0 start a timer, pause, both Elapsed and Remaining show, go to Closed or About, then back to Main, Remaining is gone!
- (2014-11-21, v:0.4.0) Bill Who: manual notification dismiss
Thank you for adding the manual notification dismiss. It is great to click the notification icon and be taken to runTimers settings. Would it be possible to add a button to the notification to reset and restart the timer?
- (2014-06-30, v:0.3.8) Bill Who: list of updates
Is there a list of updates for runTimers? ie what did version 0.3.8 fix or add?
- (2014-06-30, v:0.3.8) Bill Who: pin tab option
Is it possible to have 'Pin tab' be an option when starting runTimers?