An app to save drafts locally while writing blog on tumblr
Have you ever lost a blog post that you were writing on tumblr due to browser crash or system crash because you never saved it as a draft? I did, hence here is a plugin that automatically saves the post as drafts. Install this plugin and it will add a small icon (History) to tool bar of text editor. Using this you can select the snapshot of the blog posts that was saved every minute as you edit the blog. 30 versions of every post is saved - so you can go back in time upto 30 minutes! Update: Bug fixed: Make this app work from dashboard page as well.
- (2015-04-13) Ladislav Ševcůj: 4/2015 not working
- (2014-12-17) Dakari Dunning: App did nothing. Doesn't even show up.
- (2014-03-24) L Files: doesn't work. tested it and nothing happened. why is this not a standard tumblr feature anyway?
- (2016-06-28, v:2) Karen L: i see the app button on my chrome
but now what i do? thx
- (2014-01-18, v:2) Lirazel Shen: Not working
I have the same problem as Tiffany. Ap is showing in my extensions as being available, but no icon showing in my drafts. It's a shame, because I just accidentally deleted something and, had the ap worked, it would have been a lifesaver.
- (2014-01-12, v:2) Tiffany Huang: No small icon (history) appears in the text editor tool bar!
I downloaded this app, and there's a checkmark on this app (meaning it truly is installed on Chrome), but when I go to Tumblr (this is even after I restarted my computer) there's no little history icon in the toolbar of the text editor next to the "<html>"/edit html source icon. Please help! This app will be very useful to me. Tiffany