Displays Goodreads rankings for books in Audible store
Displays Goodreads rankings for books in the Audible store. V0.0.5: Add support for "2 for 1" sales pages. V0.0.4: Add support for "2 for 1" sales pages. Support in HTTPS pages. Support audible.de V0.0.3: Better support for collections on sales. V0.0.2: Added links to author pages in Goodreads. Added ratings when hovering over a book catalog.
- (2022-03-31) Merry Cain: Unfortunately it just says "Goodreads query failed"
- (2021-11-27) Amanda: This would be amazing if it worked, but every book I tried on Audible.com returned "Goodreads query failed." Super disappointing.
- (2019-06-27) Richard Ashford: Note: This only works on Audible.com and not other sites like audible.co.uk. Also, it doesn't really seem to work on Audible.com. It just says "Searching in Goodreads..." whatever book page I open. It's a great idea but a shame it doesn't seem to work.
- (2016-05-26) Karl Weinstein: Simple but so useful for finding new books.
- (2015-03-24) Avihu Turzion: Smooth and awesome. Really saves time in checking reviews cross sites.
- (2014-08-28) Idan Katz: Fast, slick and awesome.
- (2022-01-03, v:0.0.6) Miloš Sirota: UK audible support
Hi. I have the same request as previous guy - could we add support for the audible.co.uk domain as well? I am even willing to send you some money for it as sign of my gratitude. Thanks
- (2021-07-04, v:0.0.6) Konstantinos Giannouladis: UK audible support
Hi, amazing idea for an extension! Could we add support for the audible.co.uk domain as well?
- (2017-03-16, v:0.0.3) Andy Mueller: Directs to wrong page
I find that 30-40% of the time, this directs me to a "summary" of the book, and not the actual book itself.
- (2016-11-04, v:0.0.3) Bart van Eeden: Improvement
Hi Igal, Thanks for creating this extension. I have always been going back an forth between audible and goodreads, but then I found your creation :) Could you please make some small adjustments to make this great extension even better? - in scripts.js change jquery match from '.adbl-prod-result' to '.adbl-prod-image' (I found that this is a more common element cross different pages) - in manifest.json change matches to "*://www.audible.com/*" and possibly add "*://www.audible.de/*" to solve other users issue. (first wildcard is to also make https work) Thanks in advance!
- (2016-08-10, v:0.0.3) Max Heiliger: German Audible
Hello! This addon does not seem to work with the German version of Audible, not even if you switch it to English. Is there a way to fix that?
- (2016-07-12, v:0.0.3) James Drennan: Not accurate
the book "Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win" says "Goodreads score: 0.0 (0 ratings) Author page: Instaread Summaries". If you click on the link to the good read you go to a summary page which shows the numbers above. However, if you search good reads and go the book's page and not the summary you get " 4.31 · Rating Details · 1,598 Ratings · 225 Reviews" a similar thing happens with Outliers: The Story of Success UNABRIDGED, if you follow the link it takes you to "Quicklet Outliers Malcolm Gladwel" which is not the same as the audio-book it is associated with and it has different stats than the actual book: "Goodreads score: 4.12 (97 ratings) Author page: The Quicklet Team" vs " 4.09 · Rating Details · 329,470 Ratings · 17,467 Reviews" There are probably more, these were just the first two I found while using the extension.
- (2016-03-06, v:0.0.3) Ann Smith: Audible
I do not know how to use this extension. Please help