This extension displays logged in Org/User name, current time and Logout, Dev Console, My Settings and My Profile as separate links.
Do you want to quickly open Developer Console or My Settings or My Profile or click Logout with just one click? Do you want to view current time and logged in org name quickly? With this amazing Chrome Extension, now you can! Salesforce only allows you to access My Profile items after clicking My Profile drop down. This requires additional click. This extension will put My Profile items as separate links on top header. This will be similar to (standard) Help link you see in top header. This extension also displays logged in org name, user name and current time in header for easy identification purposes. This really helps when you are working with multiple orgs. Install it to discover what you thought was not possible. Enhance Salesforce Header!
- (2016-03-11) Justin Mitchell: I really like what this app does, it is super useful. Unfortunately though I'm not going to use it anymore because it slows me down. Every page I go to in Salesforce causes a delay of 3, 4, 5.. sometimes up to 10 seconds while extension loads at the top. I can't even scroll down the page or click any links until it finishes loading, the page is completely frozen. I know this is being caused by the extension because A) the extension is the last thing to load every time, and B) as soon as I disable it the delay is gone. I can start scrolling down the page as soon as I click on a link or tab. If this gets fixed I will be using this again FOR SURE.
- (2016-02-17) Great extension! Keeps me from making changes to the wrong org.
- (2015-04-15) Derek 'Gunner' Hearn: Does as described
- (2015-04-08) Ido Greenbaum: Very nice and useful!
- (2015-04-08) Pragya Tiwari: Superb App for those Admin/Developer who required to work on multiple instances .