An extension for Drupal.org that enhances user experience and functionality. Original author: Daniel F. Kudwien (sun).
Dreditor (short for Drupal editor and pronounced /'dɹɛdɪtə/) started as a simple idea for a (GreaseMonkey) browser user script to help module maintainers, Drupal core maintainers, and developers in general to review patches on http://drupal.org. Dreditor provides multiple applications/helpers for drupal.org and implements a concept of applications/namespaces/modules. The user script can re-use all available data on drupal.org as well as common Drupal development practices.
- (2020-02-20) Uteam User: Very useful extension. Thank for your contribution to the Drupal community.
- (2019-09-16) Om Suvarnkar: Very Useful One...
- (2018-01-31) George G: Are you active on Drupal.org? Well, if don't have this extension, install it and you won't be sorry :)
- (2018-01-09) Vijaya Chandran Mani: Essential tool for Drupal contributors.
- (2017-09-18) Bram Driesen: Works lovely! UI could use an update though to be a bit more modern :) other as that it works very well!
- (2016-03-10) R J: Good one for contributors to review patch
- (2015-06-03) Alexandre Mallet: Impossible de s'en passer pour la contrib drupal !
- (2013-08-26) Mathankumar Chermakani: I'm using dreditor for past one year. I just love it. It makes patch review and issue queue maintenance so easy.