It pull's you out from the youtube world to the real world.
Sick of Irrelevant Youtube Recommended Videos? Here is a one-stop solution you need. Youtube recommendations can get sickening to the stomach. We all go to see a glimpse of a single video on Youtube but with the eye-catching recommendations, we fall in its time-wasting trap. Video after video, recommendations after recommendations and minute after a minute we just fall deeper and deeper in its mesh trap. Hours can pass without we even getting aware of it. Some of us are better at fighting the urge or at stopping, but it is always hard. "Section Blocker" will help you to get rid of the recommended videos by popping the motivational quotes in the place of the suggested videos, and gives you the complete control on managing and reducing your youtube consumption. The user can change the settings from the extension and can see the recommended videos for a limited period of time and once it's over the extension will again block the recommendations automatically. Let us know if you find any bugs or face any difficulty with the extension, or send feedback to www.mukulkhanna.xyz/sectionblocker/ Or [email protected]
- (2022-11-22) M Oishi: Doesn't work:(
- (2019-02-20) It's so easy to use and it's so awesome. I was looking for this type of extension all along.
- (2019-01-19) Peter Henry: Great! Love the motivational quotes, so much better to read that rather than watching intentionally distracting thumbnails! Thanks!
- (2018-12-31) degradedbrainapathydelusion dopamineleakmudthought (degradedmind): I really like the idea of this extension! Recommendations truly are the reason why a person can get caught in the tangle of watching more videos, wasting time and life as a whole. Youtube have become very addictive. Some days I spent hours watching stupid, useless, "funny" videos, and I feel how my brain, my body, how my personality deteriorates, but I just can't stop, and I feel very sick after that. Hey, your donation link doesn't work! Also, I recommend you to make a Patreon, so you will get at least something for your work.
- (2018-11-30) mukul khanna: Awesome work.