Color filter that can be applied to any web page to aid in reading
A simple extension that allows the user to place a colour filter over the screen in order to enable easier reading. After installation the user should find a paint roller appear next to the search bar allowing them to select their filter colour and opacity. A check box will also appear in the top right hand corner of all visited sites making it such that when the user clicks the check box the filter is enabled/disabled.
- (2021-02-06) Talumba Chitaya: Never worked!
- (2020-11-20) Jay Waring: Absolute waste of time.
- (2020-02-25) kara broadhead: Doesnt work, can click the apply button all you want but doesnt change anything at all.... waste of time
- (2017-03-12) Georgie Day: DOesnt work
- (2016-08-29) Catmorgue: There's a really obvious keylogger, do not use.
- (2020-02-07, v:0.1.5) Matthew Benton: Could you add an option to not have text go bold
It's a very useful extension, thanks for developing it. I have Scoptopic Sensitivity - basically I cannot work with white backgrounds, so this is a really useful app. However I really don't want the typeface to go bold by default. Can you add a tick box option to not do this? If not could you make the source available somewhere so I can add this option? I've tried creating a custom extension without bold font from yours that I run in developer mode but Chrome keeps pestering me to remove it, and does it anyway, so every day I have to re-install.
- (2018-08-22, v:0.1.5) apply color
I try to apply the color but it is not working.