This extension adds options to .torrent files to upload them automatically to a number of popular BitTorrent clients.
This extensions allows you to upload .torrent files to your remote torrent client from Chrome, so you don't need to download the .torrent then login into the client, click upload, select the file from your computer, etc. Just click on the .torrent file and select "Upload to...". The upload is performed by interacting with the client's web UI. The following clients are supported: - rtorrent (using rutorrent to handle the upload) - utorrent - Deluge - torrentflux-b4rt - qbittorrent The extension is generic. While we test it in our specific setup it's known to work fine with default installs of the torrent clients and interfaces.
- (2022-03-14) Sébastien Face: Marche à la perfection, un clique et c'est envoyé. Super travail. Testé sur qbittorrent.
- (2021-09-28) Tom Collins: Works perfect for me.
- (2021-06-24) Jone: 右键直接发送磁链到下载服务器，方便快捷，美滋滋~
- (2021-03-18) Salim SMIRI: DOPE! It works perfect, is extremely helpful, I just love it! Thanks so much for the good work!
- (2021-01-30) Francisco José Ruiz Jiménez: Works fine, it's great!
- (2020-09-27) Ser Qualquer: Perfeito. Exatamente o que estava procurando.
- (2020-01-26) APerson: God tier. If you are reading the reviews stop it and download this already.
- (2019-10-03) Shunyang Xu: 非常不错,比另一款多一个磁力连接发送,而且简洁明了大方得体,感谢作者
- (2019-08-10) Marcus Newton: Fantastic. Works so much better than the other one "Remote Torrent Adder" That one is garbage. This one is AWESOME.
- (2019-07-16) Matthew Dean: Does what it says on the tin, very simple, works like a charm. Been using for for years now never had a problem unlike others which have proven to be flaky at times.
- (2019-03-17) Robert Headley: Even though this is for Xirvik, it works with every seedbox I have tried and is better than the alternatives.
- (2018-04-29) Vinicius: Perfect! It works with qBittorrent 4.0 Thank you! Perfeita! Funciona com o qBittorrent 4.0.
- (2018-02-18) Umesh Kadam: Works just perfectly. No memory leak or browser slowdown. Well designed and does it what it's supposed to do.
- (2017-11-04) YASİR SAMED: Kesinlikle mükemmel çalışıyor. Gayet kolay kurulumu da
- (2017-06-23) Josh B: Amazing plugin, however I will look for an alternative if another ad for a seedbox pops up on my computer.
- (2017-01-20) Frédéric Segard: le plus complet et le plus fiable
- (2016-12-21) Kevin Mogridge: Just what i had been looking for, and works perfectly.
- (2015-11-30) Cole G: Worked great for my seedbox on Whatbox. Tried to get the other extension, Remote..., to work but couldn't. Tried this one and initially it did not work after using the setup wizard. Had to go back and manually edit the relative path to work with Whatbox. Then it worked great!!
- (2015-11-15) Matthew Toye: This is an amazing plugin!!!!
- (2015-04-10) twin0mega: Works perfectly!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for this great, useful extension!
- (2015-01-09) Bjørn Tore Brose: Working great
- (2014-10-22) Paul Au: i futzed with RTA for a few days working with a seedbox, no luch and in 2mins this works right away.. wish i found this sooner
- (2014-08-20) Gilbert Javelle: fait le boulot... ce serait bien d'avoir un vers vers son rutorrent ou autre avec un clic sur l'extension, si je peux me permettre ;)
- (2014-08-19) Mani Mahdavian: Works great on Windows, but there are issues that occur when it comes to testing a server on Mac OS X. As soon as I hit test, it automatically closes the extension and doesn't save the settings. Will change review once this bug is fixed.
- (2014-08-01) Awesome app! Well designed and runs great. Love the options for Directory and Labeling too.
- (2014-07-31) Philip O'Connell: Great plugin saves a good chunk of time.
- (2020-08-06, v:3.11) Greg Hines: Error Message
Hi, "Server unreachable" error I get a "Server unreachable" error every time I use the extension, but the torrent is uploaded successfully. This only happens in Chrome, FF completes without error. REgards, Greg
- (2020-03-18, v:3.11) Red Dawn Rising: Can it save torrent files to a seedbox without adding them?
I have ruTorrent's autotools plugin configured to add torrents found in a watch directory. It adds a label based on the subdirectory within the watch directory where the torrent was found and it automatically moves the files to a specified location upon completion. When I use RTA to add torrents to ruTorrent directly, autotools won't do the automove on complete so, rather than having torrents added, I want them to just be saved and leave autotools to handle the adding so it will also do the labelling and moving. Can Xirvik do this?
- (2020-03-01, v:3.11) Larry Woodring: "Server unreachable" error
I get a "Server unreachable" error every time I use the extension, but the torrent is uploaded successfully. I'm using it on Whatbox. the URL looks like this: https://<server_name>.whatbox.ca/webui/ The client type is set to 'rutorrent'.
- (2019-12-31, v:3.10) Tom Regina: Not Working with QBittorrent 4.2.1
Will you be modifying it to work with the new version of Qbittorrent?
- (2019-05-07, v:3.8) Meth Methanoid: Transmission
Does this support Transmission as I cannot see any option?
- (2019-04-16, v:3.8) Tú Nguyễn: Unable to display non-top directories with rutorrent
It looks like CORB: https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 is blocking the request for second level and lower directories when selecting download destination.
- (2019-03-31, v:3.8) Ben Thompson: ERROR REDIRECT ISSUE
Having the same as above error redirect issue.
- (2019-03-17, v:3.8) Robert Headley: ERR_UNSAFE_REDIRECT
ERR_UNSAFE_REDIRECT when trying to click on a .torrent file.
- (2019-03-05, v:3.8) Larry Frank: 405 error
Every time I click a torrent link to add it to my seedbox this plugin responds with an error saying "Seedbox error. Upload failed. (status: 405)
- (2018-12-31, v:3.8) Vinicius: qBittorrent v4.1.5
The new version of qBittorrent have change a lot about WEBUI and the extension is not working. Please, could you try to make the extension compatible. Thanks for the great extension.
- (2018-12-25, v:3.8) Getting a 403 error
Hi, it seams that today i'm getting a 403 error. The test went fine, but when trying to add a torrent it says that it "Seedbox error. Upload failed. (status 403). Tried adding a torrent locally (from the server) and it works. Tried adding the torrent locally with this extensions and it gives the same error. Checked the firewall for my server and my client has access, and also tried disabling my antivirus from my regular PC and i still get the error. Any suggestions?
- (2018-08-16, v:3.8) Franck Birolini: Directory at runtime problem
Hi Directoy at runtime doesnt work anymore for me. I dont see why, any suggestion please ? The option doesnt appear anymore when you want to download a torrent.
- (2018-01-19, v:3.6) David Null: torrent client?
I don't understand this? You also need a bit torrent client? What can be used on a Chromebook? Maybe qBittorent in Linux (but what disto?).
- (2017-11-16, v:3.4) Juan A. S.: Does it work with private trackers?
With qbittorrent. I have installed it but when I click in a link in a private tracker, it says that the downloaded file is not a torrent. With a public torrent, it does work fine. With other plugin, when I click on the link of a private tracker it is added ok, so it is not a problem of the qbittorrent server.