Changes highlighted text to all Uppercase or Lowercase
Ever wished there was a way to change the case of something you already typed? Well with Case Changer, all you have to do is highlight the selected text and press Shift + C! Go into options to change the keyboard shortcut for Case Changer!
- (2019-07-22) SUMAN SENGUPTA: Its working nicely and the concept is too good.But actually its toggling the case not changing upper or lower case. If I choose a sentence case letter and tried to change it all caps its changed the first capital letter to small & rest all small letter to caps.Its OK if you wants to toggle the case but I personally prefer if it change to all caps or all lower case.if you can developed it more further and allot different shortcut for different case type the extension will be more versatile.good luck.keep up the good work.
- (2017-06-14) Dabestgrimmreaper 4: I like the idea but I don't have a clue how this is supposed to work i tried the original shortcut then changed it 3 times and still doesn't work as far as I know. So I don't necessarily want to rate you lowly because I do like the simplicity of it but I would like to get it working, till then im removing it.
- (2016-11-18) George Jackson: This works, but can the developer please add a right-click menu entry to change case, rather than just using a keyboard shortcut. A right click menu entry only requires one handed operation, whereas a keyboard shortcut invariably requires two. I promise I will upgrade my review to five stars if/when the developer adds this option.
- (2016-04-28) Daniel Mossaband: This is a TOP TIER extension
- (2018-07-10, v:2.0.0) Support for French characters
Title Case converts the text after hyphen, which is great, but unfortunately, it does not support French accents. It converts élévé to éLéVé, instead of Élévé. Would you be able to fix this?