Switch selected text to all uppercase or all lowercase.
Ever realize there's no simple way to capitalize and uncapitalize a selected block of text in the browser? Or did you leave caps-lock on and want to reverse your all caps text? Now you can just select your text input, right-click, and choose whether to make text all uppercase or all lowercase. And best of all, it doesn't open a popup or another tab with your text, it replaces it RIGHT THERE! Note: Currently does not work on dynamically-loaded text or protected inputs, like Google search and Facebook.
- (2020-03-26) Ramon Hamm: Useless, doesn't work at all, why even put in the store? Wish I could give zero stars!
- (2017-11-08) Анна Михельсон: работает
- (2017-02-27) Frede Fup: It does not work.
- (2016-07-08) Yannick Jaquier: Does not work !
- (2016-05-29) BIOS-Pherecydes: Excellent premise, woeful execution. Does absolutely nothing.
- (2016-01-27) Hassan Raza: Doesn't work.!
- (2016-01-05) Andrew Martin: doesn't work
- (2015-09-01) Scott Burnham: dOESN'T WORK. sEE!
- (2015-04-05) David Filskov: Didn't work. Tried it on my Facebook posts.