Removes all cookies for current site.
Click the broken cookie and all cookies for the current site will be deleted.
- (2020-02-24) HИXyЯ НЕ РАБОТАЕТ захожу в настройки жму сайты куки захожу на сайт куки появляются, жму расширение удалить после перезагружаю страницу настроек куки в браузере и куки там же где и были
- (2020-01-18) ultra coolboy: this just logs me out of my google account, I was reccomended to use this with Google restored but no I just get logged out of my google account and yea.
- (2019-12-06) TeleA lex: спасибо брат! спас!! замутил самый великий а главное необходимый addon на всем chrome!
- (2019-11-10) morgan frank: just tried this on several sites. worked on none. seems useless.
- (2019-04-03) Андрей. И: Отличное расширения для удаление кук именно с просматриваемой страницы ! Удаляются путем нажатия на расширение ДВА-ТРИ РАЗА ! Слышите ? ДВА-ТРИ РАЗА ! А то ебланы писавшие ниже отзыв наверное один раз тыкали ,ОДИН РАЗ это просто расширение предупреждает ,а второй клик удаляет !
- (2019-01-11) Crome Yellow: Don't think it works at all. I got it to clear cookies for www.signonsandiego.com which is a newspaper site that doesn't allow you to view more than a few articles before it tries to force you to buy a subscription. Even after repeatedly clicking the icon and its saying "Done" all cookies, including local storage, seem to remain https://i.imgur.com/xJ0CaR8.png So I had to go back to old time consuming method of going in and manually deleting all "sandiego" containing cookies, in order to restart the free articles clock.
- (2019-01-10) Jeremy Hogan: Super useful when writing cookies and testing cookie storage.
- (2018-09-21) does not work for me either
- (2018-08-02) Vaggelis Tsagklis: Excellent for our job.
- (2018-06-15) Carlos Alberto: Simple, easy to use and very useful!
- (2018-05-29) Ivan Petrov: not works :(
- (2018-02-02) Mohamed Taboubi: Excelenet for developers .. remove well the cookies and clear a specific site
- (2017-12-06) Jugad sen: Not working, as of now
- (2017-09-21) Magendhiran Veeran: Doing the job
- (2017-09-07) Peter Hunt: Either doesn't work or misses some of the major ones - either way it doesn't actually delete all of the cookies.
- (2017-08-31) Jared Rattray: Does not work. Was looking for something equal to the Firefox plugin of the same name but this does nothing at all.
- (2017-08-14) This plugin rescue me. I have to do many steps for remove cookies many times while working. Thank you very much nestor!
- (2017-01-27) Frank Utne: UPDATE I just reinstalled the latest version and it does work with just one click so this is the replacement for Firefox's Remove Cookie(s) for Site. This doesn't really remove all the cookies for a site. I had it alongside 'EditThisCookie' and EditThisCookie showed a long list of cookies that this extension failed to remove. I was logged in to Paypal and after clicking the icon, I was still logged in! When I clicked the icon for EditThisCookie, I was logged out immediately. I feel that this extension gives the user a false sense of security at best. Very bad!
- (2016-08-05) Sameera Perera: Would be much more useful if cleared localstorage, indexeddb and other forms of storage per site.
- (2016-07-29) Robin Green: Does not work. And it's not necessary anyway, just press f12, go to resources, go to cookies, and right click on the site and choose Clear. That actually works.
- (2016-06-11) Works flawlessly!
- (2016-02-10) Holly Schnikes: It deletes all cookies for the current page when you click. That's it. No feedback. Not necessary. Wonderful!
- (2016-02-04) Vincent Vegas: Works, but a short notification after deleting would be nice.
- (2016-01-29) Melissa Gillespie: No longer does anything.
- (2016-01-24) Janet ThatsMe: LOVE THIS!!!! Ok so it doesn't tell you it did its job, and I wish it did, but, I am now able to use a site that defied all my attempts to clear its cookies and still said there was a cookie error. So, 5 stars and thank you a million times for this fabulous extension!!!!!
- (2019-06-29, v:1.6) John Horner: Please consider removing other forms of storage
Websites are adding more complexity to their tracking. I find with some I have to delete cookies, local storage, session storage, web SQL and IndexedDB before I can get to read the content.
- (2018-05-01, v:1.6) Marianna Grubbs: cookies