Removes cookies for the current site
Instructions: Click the cookie icon at the top right to remove cookies for the current site. A confirmation will then appear displaying how many cookies were removed. You should then refresh the page to see possible changes. Also clears localStorage and sessionStorage for the current site. Remove cookie. Remove cookies. Cookie removal. Delete cookie. Delete Cookies. Clear session.
- (2021-03-18) Claudia: It doesn't work. 26 cookies on the site, extension say "removed 1", none removed
- (2021-01-16) Eez: Pog Works perfect! Thank you
- (2020-09-27) Pum Walters: Doesn't work in Chrome 85.0.4183.121: go to esty.com (for example), 8 cookies in use, click cookie remover, 57 cookies in use.
- (2020-09-19) Barny Rubble: Does as it says, well done.
- (2020-08-09) Nikita Vasilkov: Works great!
- (2020-08-06) Denisse Sitoe: really good
- (2020-07-20) Triton Lord: very pog!!
- (2020-04-07) Tristan MacLeod: Works so far.
- (2020-03-13) Enehs: Just a click away. I find it helpful
- (2020-03-09) michael carney: the perfect program.
- (2020-03-05) Samuel Chen: very useful for sites that limit certain number of views a week.
- (2020-02-11) Dave Voyles: Works perfectly fine in current version of Chrome.
- (2020-01-29) Frank Cusack: had to change my review to 1 star. doesn't work since chrome 79, maybe earlier. claims to remove cookie but doesn't actually do anything.
- (2020-01-21) Andre Khan: Works well, thank you!
- (2019-12-25) Alan Ber: Not working.Google Chrome V 81.0.4007.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
- (2019-10-21) Ash Deravi: Brilliant, Simple and useful!
- (2019-10-16) David Hecht: Great for reading NY Times articles. Wish there was a version for my android phone
- (2019-10-01) Arthur Cardoso: It Works!
- (2021-02-28, v:1.0.3) Unnati Gupta: just an admirer
just here to acknowledge youre brilliancy , so thanks
- (2020-04-01, v:1.0.3) Ronnie Vos: still cookies on telegraaf.nl
Hi there, not working properly on telegraaf.nl, stil cookies there, it worked until a few days ago by double clicking very fast, but that does noet help anymore.
- (2020-03-27, v:1.0.3) Gideon Brontë: donate
how does someone donate as a thank you for your work?
- (2020-03-19, v:1.0.3) Bela Lubkin: 'bypass' repositories locked down
Hi Adam, I am user 'filbo' on github. Also bela.lubkin at gmail. How can I gain PR access to your two extension repositories there? (I'm avoiding exact names as I know Google are not fans of that extension). I've done some work on the extension(s) which might interest you. Thanks, >Bela< PS: I know I saw an email address somewhere, can't seem to find it now. Hopefully this thing works... PPS: NOT intending this for publication on the 'chrome web store' site; I'm not sure whether it will be posted or not by the site. If you have the ability to delete it after receipt, please do.
- (2019-11-26, v:1.0.3) Brian: not fully deleting cookies on washingtonpost.com
Great extension! Though it doesn't seem to delete all cookies on washingtonpost.com pages. WaPo leaves literally hundreds of cookies, but the extension is only deleting ~20 of them. Possible to fix?
- (2019-10-16, v:1.0.3) David Hecht: android version
This works great thanks. Wondering if you know of an android version?