Removes cookies for the current site
Instructions: Click the cookie icon at the top right to remove cookies for the current site. A confirmation will then appear displaying how many cookies were removed. You should then refresh the page to see possible changes. Also clears localStorage and sessionStorage for the current site. Remove cookie. Remove cookies. Cookie removal. Delete cookie. Delete Cookies. Clear session.
- (2020-02-11) Dave Voyles: Works perfectly fine in current version of Chrome.
- (2020-01-29) Frank Cusack: had to change my review to 1 star. doesn't work since chrome 79, maybe earlier. claims to remove cookie but doesn't actually do anything.
- (2020-01-21) Andre Khan: Works well, thank you!
- (2019-12-25) Alan Ber: Not working.Google Chrome V 81.0.4007.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
- (2019-10-21) Ash Deravi: Brilliant, Simple and useful!
- (2019-10-16) David Hecht: Great for reading NY Times articles. Wish there was a version for my android phone
- (2019-10-01) Arthur Cardoso: It Works!
- (2019-11-26, v:1.0.3) Brian: not fully deleting cookies on washingtonpost.com
Great extension! Though it doesn't seem to delete all cookies on washingtonpost.com pages. WaPo leaves literally hundreds of cookies, but the extension is only deleting ~20 of them. Possible to fix?
- (2019-10-16, v:1.0.3) David Hecht: android version
This works great thanks. Wondering if you know of an android version?