helps with learning
BUBOFLASH IS A COMPLETE LEARNING SYSTEM * You read internet or pdfs (why give up on paper books? scan them & upload them and use them privately). * You annotate interesting parts or... * ... you follow your friends' annotations. * Buboflash collects all annotations in a priority queue for reviewing. * You review for days and weeks, and when you want to memorise a fact, * you convert an annotation to a flashcard: a pair of question and answer. * You repeat it and Buboflash schedules repetitions for you - completely automatically. BUBOFLASH IS SMART * Repetitions will guarantee that you remember it all - almost all actually! * Buboflash will be increasing intervals between repetitions - 1 day, 3 days, a week, 10 days, a month etc - adapting to YOUR memory and to every flashcard individually * You will repeat only what you need and only when you need it. No time wasted. Relax. All planning is done for you. * 100 flashcards, 1,000 flaschards, 10,000 flashcards, more! BUBOFLASH IS SOCIAL * Annotate books together. * Share annotations, flashcards and even pdfs - if you choose to do so. * No conflicts anymore, everything is versioned, everybody can pick their "version of truth" :-)
- (2019-02-27) Kevin Khosravi: Great extension for an absolutely amazing product! I use buboflash daily and for me it is an essential tool in helping learn new materiel fast and retain the knowledge long-term. I also want to give special praise to Piotr Wasik, for putting so much time and effort into buboflash. He not only has put out a great, free tool for learning, but does a superb job maintaining it. I recently found a bug with buboflash (extremely rare occurrence) and after emailing Piotr, he put out a fix within an hour or so. Absolutely amazing! Even the top paid products don't provide this level of support and maintenance. Thank you Piotr and keep up the great work.
- (2018-07-26) Ronaldo da Silva Alves Batista: Amazing Extension! After many years waiting for a way to effectively incorporate article reading with Flashcards, this extension finally does the trick. It also add extended capability to PDF annotations, not to mention the tons of storage for a free service. One more gem of the Open Source World. Thank you!
- (2017-03-28) Timo Aaltonen: Excellent app to collect, review and internalize information.
- (2017-02-08) Lorenzo Gabriele: One of the best tools for learning!
- (2016-12-24) J B: Incredible app for productivity and accelerated learning... better than any of the popular spaced repetition programs out there, including Supermemo and Anki. I love the ease of use, and its use of incremental reading.