Displaying the jQuery data associated with the selected DOM element.
Chrome Query for developers
- (2021-07-24) Jeff Dege: Doesn't work with current versions of Chrome
- (2017-05-12) Torrey Garland: good, but would be really helpful if it could also pick up "data-" attribute values from DOM elements created dynamically.
- (2016-03-02) James Lovett: Can't get this to work in the latest version of Chrome
- (2015-11-18) Francis Lavoie: Doesn't work anymore, just shows "No Properties" now.
- (2015-07-13) Kyle Brazell: Very useful extension. Works well in Chrome 43, but not at all in Chrome (Canary) 45
- (2013-09-09) Adam Hall: Yup, works for me!
2.9 (8 votes)
Last update / version
2013-01-08 / 1.1