Launch Presentations2Go Screencast recorder from your Chrome browser! With just one click to launch from your Chrome Browser, you can create screencasts and videos with Presentations2Go. It’s fast, free and easy to use! Capture your screen, add a webcam and start recording. Easy Recording Launch the screen recorder through your web browser and record your entire desktop, web browser and/or webcam to create high-quality videos. As a free user, you have an unlimited recording time per video. Save and Share It’s easy to save and share your videos. -Save and manage your video files on your computer or host on Presentations2Go. -Publish and share directly to your favorite cloud service What you can do with Presentations2Go Education: Students can record video-assignments and tasks. Educators can use Presentations2Go for flipped and blended learning, create video tutorials and lessons, record lectures and more! Business: Use Presentations2Go for training videos, create how to's, presentations, demos, etc. Presentations2Go makes it easy for businesses to create videos, manage content and share with your team. For Everyone The Presentations2Go screencast-recorder is a simple tool to record your screen and webcam. Great for vloggers, gamers, YouTube channel owners and many others. Features: Desktop, browser tab and webcam capture Side by Side capture of desktop and webcam Audio capture Unlimited recording time Unlimited number of videos Customize your resolution No watermark
- (2021-01-14) Jeannie Gallardo: It was chunky like it lagged It wasn'tunlimted time but I think it is good so far it only let me record to 10 but it said it was 28 minutes but it was only 10 so this is the best I have gotten I did delete because gennerlly I have a fear of someone watching me throught this thingy but yeah!:D
- (2020-02-05) Trent Blea: can you guys fix this on problem so i was recording and it stoped and i tryed it again and it only lasted for 10 secs please fix it
- (2020-01-10) ProGuys: i don't like it it doesn't save my videos
- (2019-11-28) Amy Johanson: I am a teacher and use this app for recording my screen and camera. No limits for time and number of recordings. Great work!
- (2019-08-07) kadinotis: garbage, it only lets record for five minutes when other screen recorders let you record for 10 to 15 minutes and when i tried to sign up for longer recording minutes it would tell me to type in a sever and i don't know any servers that work for this.
- (2021-07-13, v:1.0.1) David Rojas: Lost recording
I was recording a meeting and I made sure on multiple occasions that it was indeed recording but when the meeting was over and it was time to stop recording, the tab showed up like I never recorded anything. Is there any location on my computer where a temp file is saved that I could use?